Fluffy Lamb Plush PDF Sewing Pattern in 2 Sizes Plus Step-by-Step Tutorials for the Perfect DIY Gift, Stuffed Sheep Pattern
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Make an adorable Fluffy Lamb with this step-by-step PDF pattern and tutorial. This listing is for a sewing pattern only (this is not a physical plush toy or a paper sewing pattern). This is a digital item. A PDF pattern will be sent to you digitally for you to print on your home printer.
This listing is for a PDF digital sewing pattern and tutorial for making a full size (5-in/13-cm tall) or tiny size (4-in/10-cm tall) Fluffy Lamb.
The PDF pattern provides easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with photos as well as links to video tutorials for some of the steps requiring skills that may be new for beginners.
Fluffy Lamb Full-Size - 4/10
Fluffy Lamb Tiny Size - 5/10
• Body Fabric† (Fleece or Sherpa) 1/4 yd (23 cm)
• Inner Ear Fabric (Fleece or Woven Fabric) for Bunny 6-in X 6-in (15-cm x 15-cm)
• Face and Leg Fabric (Fleece) for Lamb
• Matching Thread
• Black Embroidery Floss and/or Yarn
• Stuffing Material
• Curved Hemostat Clamps or Chopstick
• Long Doll Needle (available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/590470975/5-inch-doll-needle-for-soft-sculpture?ref=shop_home_active_20)
• Washable or Disappearing Fabric Pen
• Paper or Card stock for Printing Patterns
• Scissors and Tape
†Stretch fabric like fleece is recommended for the bodies. Fluffier fabrics like sherpa, minky, or knit velour can be used for the body but are slightly more challenging to sew with.
Pattern comes with a 1/4-inch (6 mm) seam allowance that includes the stitch line. Animals shown in photos are made with a mixture of organic cotton and hemp fleece and organic cotton sherpa. The pattern was designed for stretch fabric like fleece but can be sewn with woven fabric for slimmer animals. You will also need stuffing, matching thread, eyes (glass beads or safety eyes) or black embroidery floss for embroidering eyes, a doll needle, scissors, tape, marking tool, and pins.
Once payment is processed, Etsy will provide you with a link for downloading the PDF.
This pattern is written in English only.
This design is protected by federal copyright law (Copyright 2021) and may not be reproduced in any form. Reproduction of this design, either in part or whole, or distribution of this pattern electronically or by hard copy is strictly prohibited.
You may sell items made from Fluffmonger patterns under the following conditions:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. Items may not be mass-produced. They must be made one at a time by hand.
3. Items may ONLY be made by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit for the pattern is given to Fluffmonger on a tag affixed to each item with "Made from an original Fluffmonger® Pattern from www.fluffmonger.com” (no variations in wording). If selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must also contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still provide a link to the original pattern and credit Fluffmonger on the item’s tags and listings.
Keep up-to-date with all of my new patterns and tutorials by following Fluffmonger on social media and by subscribing to my YouTube channel!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
743 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love this pattern! Very easy to follow and turned out so cute!! I made it for a girls gift exchange and everyone loved it too!
Perfect ! Love these pattern, it's the second that i buy. Love them all ! Congrats for the quality !
Awesome pattern, so cute! Easy to make.
Very helpful seller! Prompt receipt of pattern. Easy instructions. Highly recommend.
Photos from reviews