CROCHET PATTERN: summer camisole, Lucioles top, instructions in 6 sizes
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
PDF crochet tutorial to make a summer camisole, pretty tank top with spagethi straps.
Delicate flower motif along top and sides.
Pattern instructions include 2 options, for straight or gathered versions, to offer options for all body types and personal preferences.
Pattern includes 6 sizes:
High bust circumference, measured above bust
73 cm/28¾ inches to 113 cm /44½ inches
Pattern includes charts for flower motifs + photo tutorials for special sts used. This pattern was fully tested for clarity and accuracy.
Seamless crochet construction.
=> Buy 5 patterns, get 30% off with code "ETSY30"
=> Buy 10 patterns, get 40% off with code "ETSY40"
(only valid for single patterns, not ebooks)
- you'll need fingering weight yarn for this top: approx 660-720-780-850-910-970-1030 m for straight version OR 1180-1290-1400-1520-1630-1740-1850 m for gathered version
- gauge: 28 stitches and 9.5 rows in Treble crochet (US terms) in the front loop = 10 cm / 4 inches
- US crochet terms used in this pattern, with british equivalents
- pattern includes tons of step by step photos + charts for flower motifs & photo tutorials for special stitches
- pattern was tested for maximum clarity and accuracy
- you may sell items made with this pattern, with mention of my name and pattern.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
1,044 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I absolutely loved this pattern! It was super easy to follow and worked up quickly.
Thanks, so glad you liked it. We'd love to see a photo if you feel like sharing one :-P
I have two commands: OpenSpacesCoat and Boréal Coat.
The explanations are very clear and easy to understand.
Thank you very much 😁
Very nice sweater, thank you very much, it is always a pleasure to buy from you. Nathalie
That's it, I received the package today (old zone n°10). If the postman hadn't done the fool, he should have delivered me in three days, which is fine. Well packaged and in perfect condition, as promised. I thank Sylvie for answering my questions quickly and honestly, which allowed me to choose the right time zone and I am very satisfied with the result. Now I will continue my exploration of spinning with spindle laid, to continue later with the semi-suspended spindles, those that have a spiral at the top and no tip at the bottom, but that we continue to maintain during spinning, with stretching with one hand, in principle with a cattail. All this is wonderful, I think! I appreciate that Sylvie decarcasses to find these old spindles because otherwise, nothing!!!
Photos from reviews
Discover related items