• Keep clean, cool and dry and most importantly, well-oiled
• Wipe, scrape or hand wash with warm water & soap (do not submerge, let soak in moisture or put in dishwasher)
• If absolutely necessary, a stronger cleaning agent can be used to get rid of unwanted residues, odors, bacteria or stains, such as pure white vinegar, lemon, salt, or something stronger (see link above).
• Hand dry with clean cloth *immediately* after washing (do not let drip dry in dish rack)
• Get in the habit of quickly re-oiling both sides and all edges thoroughly and evenly after every washing and drying. This is part of the pleasure of owning an heirloom block!
Wholesale pricing always considered.
Bee Good Wood Oil: minimum order of 12 bottles for wholesale pricing.
Please contact directly.
End Grain Desk Top
Please select from the available options
Materials: local walnut, northern rock maple, titebond iii, mineral oil, wipe on poly