This item sold on August 8, 2012.
This Embroidery floss feels so much softer then the DMC or Anchor it almost feels like a silk without all the problems embroidered with silk has. What a delight for the embroider to be able to sew with this thread.
If you like this item please stop by my shop for more like it at www.etsy.com/shop/vtgcharleys1
Please message me with any Questions
*International buyers WELCOME, please see shops international Shipping Policy's- contact me with address for shipping cost.
My Personal Pledge to you
- Always fast shipping
- Careful packaging to ensure safe shipment
- No Handling charges for packages
- Clean beautiful treasures handpicked by me personally
- Fast Return Messages
- No charge for Gift wrapped items if you are sending a gift to a loved one, I will gladly wrap the item and ship without an invoice and mail you the invoice or Email it to you if you choose to have one and send a card Signed In care of you. Just let me know if it is a Birthday, Anniversary, and Graduation Etc….
RESERVED FOR DELPHINE
- Vintage Supply from the 1970s
- Materials: embroidery linen, embroidery fabric, hoop, needle, thread, frame, pre stamped fabric, hand made, green floss, silk, black and gold wrappers, cardboard box, cross stitch cloth
- Feedback: 203 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Michigan, United States