HyperHeptagram Mandala - Sacred Geometry Kabbalah T-Shirt for Men
DESIGN by Osiris Indriya:
The Heptagram is one of the essential sacred geometric forms, drawn with one continuous line. Seven is a magical number and is considered to be lucky. Seven is a number of completion and a number assigned to angelic beings, with each point being a part of the angelic body: head, two arms, two legs and two wings.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
2–7 business days
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
95 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Goregous designs and quality T's. Size runs a big snugger than most brands. Everything arrived quickly and exactly as it looks online.
The design is beautiful and the colors are great! Got so many questions about where I bought it and so many compliments. Even during such a divisional time, I got people wanting to talk about sacred geometry and then some. Love this thing even though I’m not big into this big plandemic...but I can look good during it 😎
I love the subtle ness of the sacred geometry, so this works in multiple looks. Awesome!
I wore this just once and kabbalic mystics began to reveal themselves. Profound conversations followed.
Photos from reviews