Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
It's made out of a durable stoneware with a coarse sandy texture and a warm white hue I liken to unbleached cotton.
All my work is "hand-built" from slabs. It has a sharp clean modern look, but the sole of handmade work. Each piece is a unique one-off work and very different from wheel thrown ceramics. You'll just have to see it in person to understand...
• approximately 2 3/4" wide X 3" tall (with the lid on)
• light golden tan leather loop
• dishwasher safe, hand-wash the lid (or remove the leather pull)
• signed and dated, with my studio on the bottom
• clear rubber feet on the bottom for a scratch and skid proof bottom.