Mildred loves to knit. It is very convenient for her because she has a handy pouch to store all her supplies. Being a marsupial is awesome! Her current obsession is knitting tail warmers, like legwarmers but for your tail. Mildred has made so many of them, she has decided to go into business selling them.
She hasn't had much luck so far, but her friends assure her things will pick up in the winter. Mildred wants to make sure she has a good selection for everyone so she is hard at work designing tail warmers for all of the different types of animals she knows. She's a little stumped about what to do for echidnas.
▪ Hand cut and hand stitched
▪ A brown ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging
▪ Made of eco-fi polyester felt (made from recycled bottles) and stuffed with polyester fiberfill
▪ Approximately 6 inches (15.24 cm) tall and 5.25 inches (13.33 cm) wide
▪ Not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
As every Squshie is made by hand there may be slight variations in stitching and placement from the picture.
■ Like to add some personalization to you Squshie? Check out our add ons:
■ More Australian Felt Animals
■ More Squshie Felt Animals:
■ Please be sure to the shop policies before ordering:
■ Questions? Need more than one? Different colors? Contact us:
squshies [!at] gmail.com