Related to bridesmaid robes
- bridesmaid robes set of 6
- bridesmaid proposal
- bridesmaid robes set of 7
- bridesmaid robes set of 5
- bridesmaid robes set of 8
- bridesmaid gifts
- bridesmaid robes cotton
- bridesmaid robes set of 10
- bride robe
- cotton bridesmaid robes
- bridal robe
- robes for bridesmaids
- bridesmaid getting ready outfit
- floral bridesmaid robes
- groomsmen gift
- bridesmaid button down shirts
- bridesmaid proposal box
- bridesmaid robes set of 4
Here is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews from customers who were delighted with the products they found in this category.
Questions? We’ve got answers.
Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers.
Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Good news! Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items.
To personalize an item:
- Open the listing page.
- Choose the options you’d like for the order. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item.
- Under “Add your personalization,” the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Fill out the requested information.
- Click “Buy it now” or “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
Don’t see this option? The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Try contacting them via Messages to find out!
Absolutely! Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.—enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX!
There are many different types of bridesmaid robes sold by sellers on Etsy. Some of the popular bridesmaid robes available on Etsy include: bridesmaid gifts, bridesmaid proposal, bridesmaid robes personalized, bridesmaid robes set, bridesmaid robes satin, and even bridesmaid robes set of 8. Check them out here.
From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, you’ll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and bridesmaid robes are important because they help you and your bridesmaids feel comfortable, stylish, and relaxed on the big day. A bridesmaid robe is a must-have for any bride who wants to make getting ready for her big day extra special. There are many different styles of bridesmaid robes available to suit your bridal party and your vision for bonding with your girlfriends during your pre-wedding prep.
Often, the bride purchases bridal party robes and presents them as part of a thoughtful bridesmaid gift. Bridesmaid robe sets are usually gifted to the bridal party ahead of the wedding day so they can plan to wear them for getting ready and in pre-wedding photos. Many of the getting ready robes from small shops on Etsy can be personalized with each bridesmaid’s name or role in your wedding like “maid of honor.” The bride’s satin bridesmaid robes can be customized with the word “bride” across the back or on the front chest. When the bride purchases these bridal robes, she can ensure everyone’s robes coordinate just the way she envisions for her special day.
The short answer is no! You can choose robes in any color palette or pattern that you love, as long as they all coordinate with each other in some way. Floral bridesmaids robes are a popular choice all year-round, or if you’re looking for something more subtle, classic white silk bridesmaids robes are always a hit. Of course, if you’d like to make sure there’s a consistent color theme for your wedding—from formal portraits to dining and decor—get a set of bridesmaid robes that do match your wedding colors.
Choosing bridesmaids robes that you and your wedding party will love is easy, thanks to all the gorgeous options available. First, decide what color robes you’d like your bridal party to wear. If you picture everyone in the same color, consider buying your robes in bulk. By their nature, robes are adjustable and are inclusively sized, and purchasing them in bulk ensures they’re likely from the same dye lot, so the colors will match perfectly. You can also order personalized bridesmaid robes, and add your bridesmaids’ names to make their robes ultra-unique.
The sizes of your bride and bridesmaids robes are another important factor to consider since every member of the bridal party is likely a different size. Choosing the right sizes means each of your lucky ladies will feel like they’re presenting the most beautiful and confident versions of themselves. You’ll generally want to take three measurements when measuring for a bridesmaid robe: waist, hip, and bust. Order the robe to the largest measurement to ensure a comfortable all-around fit.
Finally, consider style and your aesthetic vision for getting ready with your girlfriends. Do you see everyone in long bridesmaids robes that cascade to the floor? Short robes are another popular option, especially for warm-weather weddings in the summer or at a tropical destination. Other stylistic choices include lace trim, embroidery, beading, or jewel embellishments. Or, opt for a chic minimalist look with crisp, classic robes that are a blank canvas for highlighting hair, makeup in your pre-wedding photos.
There are many different styles and materials available for bridesmaid robes, so you have a wide array of options for picking something perfect for your group. Some of the most popular choices include silk, satin, cotton, flannel, and lace. Each type of robe has its own unique benefits that can make it a great choice for any bridesmaid.
- Cotton bridesmaid robes are a popular choice for their breathability and comfort, making them ideal for warmer weather.
- Embroidered bridesmaid robes add a touch of luxury and can be customized with initials, names, or the wedding date.
- Ruffle bridesmaid robes are a fun and flirty option, perfect for a bachelorette party or getting ready on the big day.
- Flannel bridesmaid robes are cozy and warm, making them ideal for fall or winter weddings.
- Lace bridesmaid robes are romantic and elegant, perfect for a formal affair.
There are a few key ways to get custom bridesmaid robes for your bridal party using monograms, embroidery, and rhinestones, each with their own exciting options to consider:
- Monograms are a classic way to add a personal touch to robes. You can use your bridesmaids name, the wedding date, or even a special message about your friendship.
- Embroidery is another popular choice, and you can have anything from the bride and groom's names to a floral design added to the robes.
- Rhinestones are a great way to add some sparkle to the special day and you can have them added around the hemline or neckline of the robes or arranged to spell out initials or names.
If you're looking for something a little different, there are plenty of other options available to bridal parties looking for attire to wear instead of robes. These are some popular choices for outfitting your bridal party:
- Bridesmaid pajamas are always a comfortable and versatile choice, and you can have them monogrammed or embroidered with each bridesmaids’ initials or a pretty graphic.
- Bridesmaid slippers are another option, and they can be found in a variety of colors and styles to match the theme of the wedding.
- Bridesmaid shirts are also an option, and you can have them custom-made with the wedding location, a fun name for your squad, or a special message for each member of your party.
- Bridesmaid robe and slipper sets are wonderful to wear while you sip mimosas and get ready for the celebration.
- Bridesmaid getting ready outfits are great for staying comfy and coordinated with the girls while you get ready for the main event.