Did you mean the shop FurnitureLegs?
Related to furniture legs
Questions? We’ve got answers.
Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers.
Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Good news! Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items.
To personalize an item:
- Open the listing page.
- Choose the options you’d like for the order. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item.
- Under “Add your personalization,” the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Fill out the requested information.
- Click “Buy it now” or “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
Don’t see this option? The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Try contacting them via Messages to find out!
Absolutely! Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.—enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX!
There are many different types of furniture legs sold by sellers on Etsy. Some of the popular furniture legs available on Etsy include: furniture legs wood, furniture legs metal, wooden furniture legs, furniture legs brass, furniture legs black, and even furniture legs gold. Check them out here.
From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, you’ll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more.
Legs for furniture come in various types, and switching out legs is a fantastic way to reinvent an old piece of furniture with minimal hassle and maximum style. Below are some of the most common types of furniture legs you’ll find from sellers on Etsy:
- Sofa: Legs for sofas add lift to your favorite couch. They can also help distribute weight evenly.
- Cabinet: Hallway cabinets, chests of drawers, and dressers typically come with cabinet legs.
- Table: A new set of table legs can change the look of a dining room table, coffee table, or nightstand.
- Bed: Whether you want a bed you have to use a mini step stool to climb into or a contemporary platform, bed legs help provide the ideal height and design.
Legs for furniture come in an array of materials. Here are some common furniture leg materials:
- Wood: The most common material used, wooden furniture legs come in many styles, shapes, and finishes to match existing decor.
- Metal: Durable, shiny, and sleek, metal furniture legs look posh in modern or industrial spaces.
- Gold plated: Shiny, warm, and classic, gold furniture legs can be plated or painted and add a pop to dark wood, making your entryway table an eye-catching work of art.
- Iron: If you’re looking for heavy-duty legs that can withstand outdoor elements, iron furniture legs are great options. They’re typically powder-coated for longevity.
Furniture legs connect to furniture pieces in a few ways. Many couches and chairs feature screw-in furniture legs that twist into place. Pieces like hall tables and nightstands may have corner mounting legs. Table legs usually have either a center point or come in pairs or sets with individual placements.
Consider the height of the legs and how they’ll affect the way your furniture piece sits. If you like the current height of your furniture, measure the existing legs and find a similar height in a new style. Otherwise, figure out the ideal height for the piece and measure the space from the bottom of the furniture to the floor.
The material and design factors in how the piece can be used and the amount of weight it can hold. Furniture legs for your bed should be able to hold enough weight to keep you supported through the night. A small mosaic table on your front porch can be paired with a less-durable design.