Related to housewarming gift
Questions? We’ve got answers.
Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers.
Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Good news! Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items.
To personalize an item:
- Open the listing page.
- Choose the options you’d like for the order. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item.
- Under “Add your personalization,” the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Fill out the requested information.
- Click “Buy it now” or “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
Don’t see this option? The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Try contacting them via Messages to find out!
Absolutely! Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.—enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX!
There are many different types of housewarming gift sold by sellers on Etsy. Some of the popular housewarming gift available on Etsy include: housewarming gift first home, new home gift, housewarming gift box, housewarming gift basket, housewarming gift for women, and even housewarming gift for men. Check them out here.
From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, you’ll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more.
When someone moves into a home, friends and loved ones often help celebrate and furnish the space by giving housewarming gifts. Traditional gifts for a new home include:
- Food: Add delicious scents and flavors to a new home with gifts like wine, honey, and olive oil. Present these with a customized charcuterie board, and the new homeowners will be ready for entertaining.
- Decor: Help decorate your friend’s new space with home decor gifts such as wall hangings, portraits, and picture frames.
- Plants: Always a popular housewarming gift idea, new home plants bring instant life and color into the space. Place the plant in a colorful clay planter or ceramic vase for your friends to enjoy as they unpack.
Home, sweet home will be that much sweeter when you give a thoughtful, heartfelt housewarming gift. As you shop, consider what types of items your friends may need to put the finishing touches on their space. Look for gifts like the following:
- Gift baskets: Housewarming gift baskets with items such as scented candles, soaps, and gourmet cheeses are enticing and practical new home gift ideas.
- Personalized gifts: Customize a personalized housewarming gift—like a welcome mat, towels, or a wall sign—with the family’s name or initials and the year they bought their home.
- Blankets and throws: Soft blankets are perfect housewarming gift ideas for those friends who long to snuggle up in their new living room.
- Kitchen gifts: Engraved gifts like cutting boards, charcuterie boards, and knife blocks will bring an elegant touch to a new homeowner’s kitchen.