Related to sympathy gift
Here is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews from customers who were delighted with the products they found in this category.
Questions? We’ve got answers.
Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers.
Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Good news! Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items.
To personalize an item:
- Open the listing page.
- Choose the options you’d like for the order. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item.
- Under “Add your personalization,” the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Fill out the requested information.
- Click “Buy it now” or “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
Don’t see this option? The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Try contacting them via Messages to find out!
Absolutely! Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.—enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX!
There are many different types of sympathy gift sold by sellers on Etsy. Some of the popular sympathy gift available on Etsy include: sympathy gift loss of father, sympathy gift loss of mother, sympathy gift box, sympathy gift basket, sympathy card, and even sympathy gift for men. Check them out here.
From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, you’ll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more.
When someone you know has experienced a loss, it’s natural to want to offer a sympathy gift. Deciding what to give for condolence gifts can be challenging, and it’s important to consider what would be the most meaningful gifts for someone who lost a loved one. If you want to send a sympathy gift other than flowers, consider these thoughtful thinking of you gift and condolence ideas:
- Gift boxes: If you’re unsure just what to send to show your sympathy, consider a sympathy gift box filled with soothing soaps, calming teas, and scented candles.
- Jewelry: An engraved necklace or watch makes a beautiful sympathy gift for mother or father bereavement gifts.
- Plaques: A custom plaque or sign engraved with the name and image of the person who was lost is a powerful remembrance gift.
- Candles: A grieving friend can burn a sympathy candle in memory of the person they’ve lost.
- Ornaments: A customized ornament makes a perfect memorial gift that commemorates the life of a loved one every holiday season.
- Artwork: A canvas print, angel statue, or memorial tree offers an artistic expression of remembrance and is an ideal sympathy gift for a husband.
Etsy sympathy gifts can be customized in many styles, giving you the opportunity to offer your sincere love and support to someone who is grieving.