SKILL LEVEL: beginners/intermediate
In this (virtual) Online Class you will learn how to make a Halloween themed Gingerbread House that is actually also a Cookie Jar!
The gingerbread house will be decorated with a complete family of Ghost cookies, cute little Pumpkin cookies and some flying Bat cookies as shown in the listing photo's.
***All Templates for hand cutting the gingerbread house parts and ghost, pumpkin and bat cookies are included!***
- You will not receive any physical products. You will need to provide your own supplies for online classes.
All our Online Classes are pre-recorded and hosted by Mariëlle de Vroome (founder of De Koekenbakkers & co-owner of 3D Cookie Cutter Shop on Etsy) in private Facebook groups.
After buying your 'ticket' for the online class here on Etsy you will receive a downloadable PDF file* with a Booklet for the class and a direct link to enter the private Facebook group.
In the Booklet you will find everything you need to complete the class including a supply list, step-by-step instructions, templates for all the gingerbread house parts, cookies and transfers needed for this class and the recipes to prepare your gingerbread cookies and royal icing.
*Check your spam folder if you can't find the order confirmation emails!
The link on the second page of the Booklet will take you directly to the private Facebook group and after entering your name and order number you will be given access to the Facebook group exclusive for this class. Here you can connect, share and get direct support from Marielle and the other students. All the content in this group will be available 24/7 and forever so you can replay the videos as many times as you like, follow your own schedule, work from the comfort of your own home and finish the class in your own time and pace!
ALL TEMPLATES ARE INCLUDED!
The cookie cutters for this class project are NOT included in this listing. You don’t actually need any cutters because all the templates for this class project are included in the class booklet.
If you prefer using cutters over hand cutting the cookies you need to bake for this class the cookie cutter sets I designed for this class project (see below) are available for purchase as seperate items in our Etsy shop.
Cutter sets used in this class:
- Small Halloween Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter Set
- Ghost family cookie cutter set (size used = 6 cm.)
- Pumpkin mini cookie cutter set (size used = 3 cm.)
In the private Facebook group you will also get access to three additional Bonus videos where Mariëlle shows you how to prepare her Cookie recipe, her special Construction Gingerbread recipe (also used for this class project) and her Royal Icing recipe in three different consistencies.
The online class is a 3 hour video tutorial and the three bonus videos contain over one hour of extra footage. All videos are filmed professionaly by www.belevinginbeeld.nl.
- NO physical products will be provided! You will need to provide your own supplies for online classes.
- You will NEED a Facebook account (even if you create one just for this class) to get access to the online class videos.
- You will need to enter your Etsy order number and Etsy account name to be permitted into the Facebook group. Please allow for up to 24hrs to be admitted as we have to approve each request manually.
- All online class and recipe videos are English spoken (Mariëlle is not a native English speaker).
- All class sales are final and non-refundable.
- All of the content for our online classes (video's + PDF files) is for personal use ONLY. It is the intellectual property of De Koekenbakkers and is NOT allowed to be shared anywhere else or with anyone else.
- It is NOT allowed to teach this class project or show the online class video's to others. Do feel free to make the class project for your customers (please tag us so we can admire your work!)