Close

Ali Leonard's Profile

About

Two words to describe me: High energy

I'm a workaholic, an idealist, an incredible nerd, a romantic, a survivor, an extrovert, a book worm,a feminist who's getting angrier by the day, a i-tunes addict, completely OCD, and the smartest ditz you'll ever know.

I love dragonflys, large sunglasses, my husband, fall weather, and photos where my eyes are open and I look like myself.

I hate road construction, NFL football, screaming children in stores, and the fact that I cry uncontrollably when I'm upset, angry, anxious, or happy.

I dream of being a superhero, being as strong as my mother, and being able to actually relax one day.

I believe that 90% of people are really good (and feel sorry for the other 10%), that…

Read more

  • Female
  • Born on October 17
  • Joined December 25, 2011

About

Two words to describe me: High energy

I'm a workaholic, an idealist, an incredible nerd, a romantic, a survivor, an extrovert, a book worm,a feminist who's getting angrier by the day, a i-tunes addict, completely OCD, and the smartest ditz you'll ever know.

I love dragonflys, large sunglasses, my husband, fall weather, and photos where my eyes are open and I look like myself.

I hate road construction, NFL football, screaming children in stores, and the fact that I cry uncontrollably when I'm upset, angry, anxious, or happy.

I dream of being a superhero, being as strong as my mother, and being able to actually relax one day.

I believe that 90% of people are really good (and feel sorry for the other 10%), that when Dorothy said "There's no place like home" she was right, that being in a sorority taught me to be a leader and life lessons like "What's right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right", and that the words "You can't" are a challenge that I'll most likely always take.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?