Stephanie Balzer's Profile

About

I live in Beautiful Walkersville Maryland in the USA! I am a spinner, knitter, crocheter, weaver, beader, felter, and so forth. I have a small herd of fiber sheep, some goats, a horse, some ducks and chickens, as well as some 3 dogs, 3 Cats, 1 Macaw, 3 Rabbits, 1 parakeet, and 2 pet rats (i think i included everything). 90% of my Animals are rescues. I have a weakness for Critters in need. The other 10% just sort of chose me and i said "Fine come, on in" :).

thank you for checking out my Etsy shop! If you are interested in learning more about me and my animals and what i am up to. You can check out my web site at: http://audaciousacres.googlepages.com . It is always a work in progress and i plan on adding more pictures as time permits!
Feel free to email me with any questions about my shop or just to chat i cool too!

Thank you again for…

Read more

  • Female
  • Born on February 26
  • Joined May 17, 2008

Favorite materials

all spinable fibers, animal, and plant fiber, yarns, beads

Shop

About

I live in Beautiful Walkersville Maryland in the USA! I am a spinner, knitter, crocheter, weaver, beader, felter, and so forth. I have a small herd of fiber sheep, some goats, a horse, some ducks and chickens, as well as some 3 dogs, 3 Cats, 1 Macaw, 3 Rabbits, 1 parakeet, and 2 pet rats (i think i included everything). 90% of my Animals are rescues. I have a weakness for Critters in need. The other 10% just sort of chose me and i said "Fine come, on in" :).

thank you for checking out my Etsy shop! If you are interested in learning more about me and my animals and what i am up to. You can check out my web site at: http://audaciousacres.googlepages.com . It is always a work in progress and i plan on adding more pictures as time permits!
Feel free to email me with any questions about my shop or just to chat i cool too!

Thank you again for Stopping by!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?