I'm a passionate doll maker with over 35 years experience in doll making, designing clothing, knitting and crochet.
1. I make Art Dolls or, as I'd love to call them, playable art dolls - they're play dolls as well as collectibles due to specific patterns and sculpting techniques.
2. I work with natural materials such as wool and cotton. I don't do synthetic dolls. I truly believe that if you invest in handmade - you'll have to get the best available. No cheap materials here.
I dye my fabric, I make my own wigs and joints. I make sure that everything I do is environment-friendly and totally harmless.
3. I design and make outfits for my dolls. Same rule applies: all natural fabric and fibers where possible.
4. I try to keep my prices as low as possible even with all the expensive materials mentioned above.
5. Most important: I…
- Joined September 28, 2011