Emily Wood's Profile
What you should really know about me:
(1) I am married to a car enthusiast (and I use the term "enthusiast" embarrassingly lightly).
(2) I am a stay at home mommy to two crazy adorable (and just plain ca-razy) little girls.
(3) I am often covered in paint, paper shreddings, and hot glue gun strings (sometimes all at the same time).
(4) I am notorious for having a Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic every day.
(5) I hate folding fitted sheets.
I have spent my entire life singing, performing, acting, creating, crafting, and designing, so I consider my blood that of an artist! As a singer, I was given the name "Lady E." And as life (aka. my two precious curly-topped cherubs) allowed me to expand my focus onto other things, I found my passion for creating custom t-shirts. So, as my…
- Born on June 13
- Joined July 23, 2011