Close

Beth Lapp's Profile

About

I am retired and finally doing the thing I like best --- rescuing and finding new homes for perfectly good items and parts that have been discarded by people who know no better or who couldn’t care less.

Sometimes we have lots of items and relatively few parts; other times we have lots of parts and relatively few items. 99% of our merchandise is vintage. The other 1% are newer supplies and tools used by artists and crafters to produce their own work products.

Bottom line is, I love my job!

  • Female
  • Born on February 11
  • Joined August 31, 2011

Shop

About

I am retired and finally doing the thing I like best --- rescuing and finding new homes for perfectly good items and parts that have been discarded by people who know no better or who couldn’t care less.

Sometimes we have lots of items and relatively few parts; other times we have lots of parts and relatively few items. 99% of our merchandise is vintage. The other 1% are newer supplies and tools used by artists and crafters to produce their own work products.

Bottom line is, I love my job!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?