Liz Powner's Profile
I love crafting and collecting vintage bits and pieces from the 50s, 60s & 70s.
10 Things About Me.
1. My first proper job was in a shop selling fabric & sewing machines. This is where I learned to sew.
2. My Knitted Rock star dolls were featured in Mojo magazine in 2001.
3. I've always felt like I was born out of my time. I grew up with my mum & my grandparents and have very happy memories of the early 70′s, especially the design, print, pattern, graphics & toys!
4. I used to be a Mod. A proper one with asymmetric bob, white pvc boots and home made flowery shift dresses.
5. I try to juggle a full time job, looking after a ho…
- Born on October 26
- Joined March 23, 2011