I started making my own needlework designs when I was about 10. I started out stitching in plastic canvas and paper and shifted into needlepoint and cross stitch. I’ve also made quilts, done some scrapbooking, and created jewelry, but quite simply, I am happiest when I have a needle and thread in hand. Other things about me:
- I have an engineering degree and worked for a large international engineering and construction company for 15 years.
- My husband and I travel quite a bit, mostly in Western Europe and the U.S.
- I’m one of those people who can watch movies over and over again. I love the good ones like “American Beauty”, the funny ones like “Airplane”, and the stupid ones like “Commando”.
- I can recite most of George Carlin’s 1972 “AM & FM” album from memory.
- I think there’s very little you NEED in order to liv…
- Joined October 19, 2011