Shea Rolnick's Profile
Gentle Meadow Goat Farm
Compassionate Farming. Exceptional Products.
I pride myself on the compassionate care of my farm animals first and foremost. I believe that healthy, content animals create the best quality products. Compassionate Farming is My Passion!
- Mother goats raise their kids whenever possible! Most of the time, there is no reason to take a kid away from their mother!
- Breeding every other year so that the girls get a good break between when they stop milking and when they are bred again, rather than giving them only a handful of weeks or no time off at all.
- I only collect milk that is leftover after the kids have what they need.
- Lots of human interaction, attention, playing, and grooming
- Environmental enrichment that improves their quality of life by providing…
- Born on June 8
- Joined October 5, 2011