A little bit about myself:
- I'm a Canadian
- I love Vancouver!
- Lived and taught English in Japan for 8 months and loved it there!
- Have a sweet little newborn and a 4-year-old darling little monster
- Have a wonderful, loving, supportive hubby
- Love old craftsman style character homes (happy to be living in one now)
- Love outdoorsy activities - camping, kayaking, hiking, ..tried windsurfing last year, and would love to try paragliding next!
- Love reading..favourite authors are Michael Crichton, Robert Ludlum, and Dr. Seuss
- My dream trip is to do a backpack/bus tour around Europe
- Was once an ice cream scooper at a fair, an admin assistant in an insurance agency, a customer service rep for online high tech company, a bank teller, an ESL teacher, a purchaser…
- Born on February 7
- Joined January 8, 2009