solcreator's Profile

About

We have a passion for creating! Mom used to work in the apparel industry for many years sewing, drafting patterns doing Technical Design for the same industry. We see beauty in everything which makes us very Eclectic! We luv mixing all Elements! This site is a combo of 3 creative minds. My mom and I do the sewing and my sister makes all the beautiful jewelry in our shop! You will find from lovely baby clothing- Beanies up to Adult to new and Vintage Upcycled Jewelry, Handbags and Purses and so on..... We support our Fellow Etsy Crafters - Suppliers and purchase supplies and Gifts on Etsy!

We absolutely luv to Custom Make new designs for our Customers - so if you don't see something in our shop you need or need multiples send us a Convo and we can work together on making something amazing for you!

We thrive on using only the best High Quality items!…

Read more

  • Female
  • Joined June 12, 2009

Favorite materials

solcreations for you, fabrics, organic knits, Retro, Vintage, Novelty, Modern, Swarovski crystals, Unique beads, Rhinestones, buttons, silk flowers, cotton fabric

Shop

About

We have a passion for creating! Mom used to work in the apparel industry for many years sewing, drafting patterns doing Technical Design for the same industry. We see beauty in everything which makes us very Eclectic! We luv mixing all Elements! This site is a combo of 3 creative minds. My mom and I do the sewing and my sister makes all the beautiful jewelry in our shop! You will find from lovely baby clothing- Beanies up to Adult to new and Vintage Upcycled Jewelry, Handbags and Purses and so on..... We support our Fellow Etsy Crafters - Suppliers and purchase supplies and Gifts on Etsy!

We absolutely luv to Custom Make new designs for our Customers - so if you don't see something in our shop you need or need multiples send us a Convo and we can work together on making something amazing for you!

We thrive on using only the best High Quality items! Our Crystals are all Swarovski and have the best Sparkle! We use only the best Fabrics and Elements!

A Percentage of our sales goes to Meningioma Mommas 501(c) (3) a not-for-profit Organization! Which provides support and valuable recourses to persons like my mom and to all those affected by M tumors which are mostly on different parts of the brain and mostly in women 40 and over. Funds also go to research for a cure! Not to many people know about these type of tumors but about 80% are benign while the other 20% are not! For early detection and info visit the link below!

If you would like to check out there website go to: www.meningiomamommas.org.


Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?