Perfect Crochet Pumpkin Pattern - Crochet Pumpkin Pattern - Amigurumi Pumpkin Pattern - PDF Download
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
This is a PDF pattern only, not a finished product!
You will be able to download two versions of the pattern immediately after payment.
Version 1 is color coded and images are inserted as close as possible to where they are referenced.
Version 2 is made in black and white (easier on your printer) and all images are included at the end of the pdf.
Crochet these super cute amigurumi pumpkins for Halloween using this crochet pattern! Written pattern with photos for 6 different sizes!
* Notes: This pattern is written in English, US crochet terminology and SI units are used throughout. I use a smaller hook size than the yarn calls for to get tighter stitches. The pumpkin is crocheted in one piece in continuous rounds. All measurements are approximate & will vary with your yarn & tension.
* Difficulty: Easy/Intermediate
* Size: 2XL: 13x14.5, XL: 11.5x13, L: 9x10.5, M: 7.5x9.5, S: 6.5x7, XS: 5x4.5 (HxWxDcm).
Materials & Tools needed:
– Yarn calling for 4.5mm hook in 2 colors, e.g. Adlibris Cotton 8/9 / Adlibris Cotton Aran
– 2XL: Primary 75g/113m Secondary 3g/5m
– XL: Primary 56g/84m Secondary 3g/5m
– L: Primary 40g/60m Secondary 2g/3m
– M: Primary 27g/41m Secondary 2g/3m
– S: Primary 15g/23m Secondary 1g/2m
– XS: Primary 6g/9m Secondary 1g/2m
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– Stitch markers
– Yarn needle
– 2 safety eyes (optional)
Stitches & Techniques used:
– Magic ring/circle/loop
– Working in continuous rounds
– Changing color
– Slip stitch
– Deep slip stitch (1 row below)
– Single crochet
– Single crochet increase
– Single crochet decrease (invisible)
– Closing amigurumi
You can find the free version of this pattern, supported by ads, on my blog:
Good luck and happy hooking!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
106 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Super easy to follow pattern. And these pumpkins are adorable and take much less time than most of the other patterns I have found!
Very easy to follow. I made a bunch of them in different sizes and colors and hung them from the kitchen light fixture. Turned out really well!
Very easy instructions and love the different sizes. Someone wanted a baby gift with a Heart Lovey. I used the 2X large with 4.0mm hook and the size was perfect! Definitely recommend pattern there are so many creative options! Not finished with gift but able to finish much quicker with your pattern!
Gorgeous crochet pattern for different size hearts. Lovely clear instructions and photos, thank you :) I am using pattern to make hearts for local hospital to give to patients/families during these difficult times - this pattern is perfect! x
Photos from reviews
Clover Appliqué Crochet Pattern - Clover Crochet Pattern - Four Leaf Clover Crochet Pattern - Appliqué Crochet Pattern - PDF Download
Shamrock Appliqué Crochet Pattern - Shamrock Crochet Pattern - Appliqué Crochet Pattern - PDF Download
Tunisian Full Stitch Infinity Scarf - Tunisian Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern - PDF Download