- All 474
- China calling 4
- Si: Sana Candles 8
- Si- Sana- BALI inspired 22
- Handbags + Phone Cases 77
- Sport jewelry 1
- ANGEL's signature 4
- Nature Jewels 37
- GODDESS collection 10
- Ancient SIGNS 182
- Ambers and Pebbles 26
- Spirit Animal+footprints 30
- Wrap bracelets/necklaces 28
- Personalized collections 45
madalyn baumstark on Sep 22, 2016
the bracelet arrived safely and was a huge success! thank you.
Tammy on May 17, 2016
The bracelet is lovely! Just got it delivered today-it went on quite the journey, as the post office tried to deliver it several times.
3 wind knots – jewels and gifts telling a story
3 wind knots - jewellery with a story. The handmade jewellery is very special, offered only in limited editions of high quality and unique products. 3 wind knots jewellery is very unique, because each piece of jewellery has a particular story and meaning, which inspire, motivate and create positive feelings and emotions. Thus, they serve as talismans. The jewellery is designed by Sigita Trukšāne.
The inspiration and ideas for the jewellery design stems from the nature of Latvia, its forests, meadows, the Baltic Sea, as well as its history and culture. Mostly the jewellery is made out materials that can be found in Latvia, for instance, silver, bronze, leather, linen, amber, and sea pebbles etc.
The modern design of jewellery collections includes historic Baltic signs, goddesses, flowers, and animals. Many jewellery pieces contain amber and sea pebbles from the Baltic Sea. The products can be personalised to match the uniqueness of each person. The stories behind the jewellery inspire and radiate positive emotions.
3 wind knots offers jewellery for all - women, men and children.
In order to make the most out of your first encounter with 3 wind knots, you will be pleasantly surprised by the original design of packaging, as they are made out of recycled wine bottles, handmade crochet pouches, tin cans, linen pouches etc.
The brand has been internationally recognized, and the jewellery is sold successfully in countries such as the UK, Germany, the USA, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, Australia and others. The jewellery by 3 wind knots has repeatedly caught the British Vogue attention.
The author and designer of 3 wind knots- professional in human resource management and coaching, passionate in design and fashion. Now creating jewels and gifts that inspires and motivates to reach our dreams- 3 wind knots!
It is very simple – make a wish and put on the 3 WIND KNOTS jewellery. The jewellery will remind you about them and make you achieve them!
3 WIND KNOTS jewels and gifts will bring love, joy and many miracles in the life of the person wearing it.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Normally the order is shipped out within 3-5 working days after the purchase is made.
- We ship with standard/economical post service and usually it takes up to 2 weeks for overseas customers, and 1 week for Europe customers for order to arrive(but it might take longer term).
- Should you like your purchase to be insured, please inform us in advance and an extra fee will apply.
- Customized items will take time to hand-make them. Should there be a delay, you will be informed.
- We will ship to your Etsy address should you not request otherwise BEFORE making your order.
- We can also ship it as a gift to your dear ones with a card with your text - get in touch.
FEDEX express delivery:
- Request your FedEx express delivery for jewelry 3 business days shipping with the highest level of security, purchased together with requested product:
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Contact your local customs office for further information. When placing an order, you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Refunds and Exchanges
You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for a refund. If a replacement size, colour or alternative items are required you will need to place a new order.
For returns, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. This includes sale items.
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
Return and custom costs(if any) are 100% covered by customer.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
You are responsible for all delivery costs.