NMSpinster on Aug 11, 2016
The doll is unique. It was a fast shipment. Seller was very easy to communicate with.
kittyfan on Aug 4, 2016
Really nice vintage lamp in great condition. Goes perfectly with my bamboo duvet set! Seller is very fast and responsive.
piebear1 on Jul 25, 2016
Absolutely gorgeous piece of history! Pristine....beautiful! Love it....thank you very much!
• Every treasure has traveled far & wide, through big cities and small towns, searching for new love and most important: life.
• Our vintage is really vintage (20 years old or more) and is carefully researched — sometimes obsessively. We love history! If you know anything, share it (and you'll be much appreciated).
• YES we ship internationally. Convo for rates if you don't see them, items over 4 pounds or over $150.00 have to be shipped Priority International.
• We DO adjust rates for combined shipping once we know what's in the package.
• RESERVE ITEMS: I will reserve items for 72 hours for repeat customers only.
Shipping quoted for Continental US only. Please contact me for a shipping quote for Alaska, Hawaii & International locations. International buyers are responsible for any duty relative fees and UPS broker fees.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
• All items ship to the lower 48 states. Please email me for shipping quotes to Alaska or Hawaii!
• Need it to ship internationally? Please email me for a quote.
• I try to ship large items by parcel post to save money, if you want a large size item sent priority mail just let me know and I will adjust the price.
• If you would like to purchase insurance I can add that on to a new invoice. It isn't often that something is lost or damaged but it does happen.
• I CANNOT be responsible for items lost or damaged through the mail that do not have insurance, and I cannot afford to pay for insurance out of my own pocket for every item.
• All orders will be shipped by USPS, you will be sent the tracking information the day your item is on the way.
• BOOKS are shipped as media mail which is like parcel post and takes a bit longer for delivery. If you need it faster, please convo me and I will happy to adjust the shipping rate to priority.
• I ship Quickly, if you want something gift wrapped I'm happy to that for you.
• Parcel post and Priority Mail
• USPS media mail for books / pubs.
• We WILL and DO adjust rates for combined shipping once we know what's in the order.
• Just ask.
• If you want insurance, you MUST convo first. We do not automatically insure.
• Art in Boxes is not responsible for damages or losses incurred in shipping unless we were somehow remiss in packing or addressing.
Extras and packing materials:
• We use a wide range of materials to pack and wrap, including reusables and recycled materials. Please reuse and keep the green cycle going.
Refunds and Exchanges
• All items are sold in "as is" condition. Vintage items are expected to have some wear and I always try my best to accurately describe an item and any conditions it may have and believe we should celebrate the uniqueness of each piece - flaws and all!
• Please understand that most of the items I sell are in shabby and/or rustic condition, meaning they are not brand new, may have scratches, scuffs, and tarnishing.