ATELIERMOUNTAIN

The Little Jewel that brightens your day

Le Plessis-Robinson, France

Announcement    Welcome to our Workshop!
Discover our collections of Designer jewelry. High-end gold-plated and fantasy jewelry, whose creations, design, assembly, have been imagined by hand with Amour for more than 10 years, in the Atelier des Hauts de Seine.
80% of the raw materials are of French and European origin (Spain, Italy, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia), the remaining 20% come from the United States and China.
Atelier Mountain creates original, refined and personalized jewelry.
Unique designer pieces or in very small series, at affordable prices that you will enjoy wearing on a daily basis.
Have fun combining your favorite earrings with Mix and Match to get the combination that suits you.
Atelier Mountain offers you the shipping costs! Enjoy!

🤩Stay connected and follow the news and exceptional offers on Instagram and Facebook: ateliermountainbijoux

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

ATELIER MOUNTAIN was present at Galeries Lafayette in Paris Haussmann from 20 to 26 October 2021 ✨
We thank you all for your visits, your purchases, and your support to French small businesses!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Announcement

Last updated on Oct 5, 2021

Welcome to our Workshop!
Discover our collections of Designer jewelry. High-end gold-plated and fantasy jewelry, whose creations, design, assembly, have been imagined by hand with Amour for more than 10 years, in the Atelier des Hauts de Seine.
80% of the raw materials are of French and European origin (Spain, Italy, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia), the remaining 20% come from the United States and China.
Atelier Mountain creates original, refined and personalized jewelry.
Unique designer pieces or in very small series, at affordable prices that you will enjoy wearing on a daily basis.
Have fun combining your favorite earrings with Mix and Match to get the combination that suits you.
Atelier Mountain offers you the shipping costs! Enjoy!

🤩Stay connected and follow the news and exceptional offers on Instagram and Facebook: ateliermountainbijoux

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

ATELIER MOUNTAIN was present at Galeries Lafayette in Paris Haussmann from 20 to 26 October 2021 ✨
We thank you all for your visits, your purchases, and your support to French small businesses!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Items

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

 

All Items

Ovalor trays

Ovalor trays

$24.76

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

Atelier Mountain

Contact shop owner

Atelier Mountain

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(5)
Loading

About ATELIERMOUNTAIN

Sales 7
On Etsy since 2022

Our handmade jewelry workshop
Discover our collections of Designer jewelry. Gold-plated jewelry and high-end costume jewelry, whose creations, design, assembly, are imagined by hand with Amour for more than 10 years, in the Atelier des Hauts de Seine.
80% of the pieces are of French and European origin (Spain, Italy, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia), the remaining 20% come from the United States of Russia and China.
Atelier Mountain creates original, refined and personalized jewelry.
Unique designer pieces or in very small series, at affordable prices that you will enjoy wearing on a daily basis.
Have fun combining your favorite earrings with Mix and Match to get the combination that suits you!
Atelier Mountain offers shipping costs from 80.00€

Shop members

  • Atelier Mountain

    Owner, Fondatrice

Shop policies

Last updated on Oct 20, 2022

Shipping

See item details for estimated arrival times.

Customs and import taxes

Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Payment options

Secure options
Paypal Visa Mastercard Discover Apple Pay Klarna Giftcard
Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges

See item details for return and exchange eligibility.

Cancellations

Cancellations: accepted

Request a cancellation: within 2 days of purchase