AlchemyVintageAZ

Store Closing!! All Items have been MARKED DOWN!

Madison, Wisconsin · 215 Sales

AlchemyVintageAZ

Store Closing!! All Items have been MARKED DOWN!

Madison, Wisconsin 215 Sales On Etsy since 2012

0 out of 5 stars
(60)

Shop owner

Sam

Contact

Announcement   Store closing this summer! This is your last chance to get some awesome vintage at thrift store prices!

Announcement

Store closing this summer! This is your last chance to get some awesome vintage at thrift store prices!

Sam

Contact shop owner

Sam

About

Alchemy: turning trash into treasure.

Oh, Hello!

I've been collecting/selling/wearing vintage items since high school. There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing pieces I have saved being worn in public or proudly displayed in someone's home.

I started Alchemy Vintage AZ in 2012 while participating in Downtown Phoenix's First Friday Art Shows. Since I'm from the Valley, my style is very West Coast with a Southwest flare. I love all things Arizona, desert, Native American, leather, etc. but I also love the random and odd stuff I find along the way.

Now that I'm in pharmacy school at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, my small shop has taken on a new meaning. It's my stress release, my creative outlet and source of income- in my current world filled with science, all night study sessions, patients, deadlines and steep tuition bills.

Every piece has been hand selected and are all items I would personally wear.

Enjoy and Go Badgers!

Tweet

Shop members

  • Sam

    Owner

Shop policies

Last updated on July 9, 2014
Welcome to Alchemy Vintage! I hope you enjoy the shop as much as I enjoy finding these treasures. My goal is to offer wearable vintage and vintage reconstructed goods at affordable prices.

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
  • Other Method
Payment
I accept PayPal and credit cards for online orders. I will accept cash or charge for local purchases-Contact me for more information.

You have 3 days to pay for the item or contact me for other arrangements. After 3 days, the sale will be cancelled and the item re-listed. Please don't make me re-list!
Shipping
Items are usually shipped within 3 business days of payment. International items are shipped via flat rate and will usually take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive.

All shipping prices are estimated and if the final price is less (by more than $1) a refund of the difference will be issued. I try to get the lowest prices possible which means using the smallest possible box or envelope and the cheapest packaging available. Breakable items will always be packaged well but your clothing items may arrive wrinkled. I figure 5 minutes of steaming is worth saving the extra dough.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final. If you have any questions, please contact me before purchasing.

Please use the given measurements as a guide to your purchasing. As we all know, sizes vary from piece to piece, decade to decade, so please compare to your own clothes and current measurements. If I miss a measurement or you want more pictures, let me know. If you are really unhappy with your purchase, contact me and we can work something out. : )
Additional policies and FAQs
About 90% of my items are in good, wearable condition. The other 10% might have a little more vintage “character” from years of what-have-ya. I try my hardest to describe and photograph each flaw but remember, most vintage (especially super affordable vintage like my pieces) will have some signs of age. Some items may also need dry cleaning. All are washed/steamed but I leave the dry cleaning to you so the prices stay low.