christinesaguez on Oct 12, 2016
Papillons en PVC aussi fin qu'un papier cartonné donc un peu difficiles à poser, mais du plus bel effet sur un mur, une vitre pu un miroir. Bon rapport qualité/prix...
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
Refunds and Exchanges
We guarantee you will be happy with your decal or we will give you a full refund. All you have to do is ship the item back to us within 5 business days after receiving the product. Refunds cannot be issued without returning the product-no exceptions.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Why do we use vinyl sticker to decorate?
Compare with wallpaper or painting, vinyl sticker is easy to use and cost efficient.
You can simply build up your style, and when you get bored of it, it is easy to change without messy.
2. Where can I apply vinyl sticker?
You can apply the vinyl stickers to walls, tiles, doors, and windows, also to timber floors, furniture, laptops, fridges, etc — pretty much any clean and smooth surface.
However, due to all surface conditions are different, it is suggested to take a trial in the corner before applying the whole image. Normally we give extra for trial purpose.
We don’t do refund if the damage happens due to poor surface condition.
If you are not sure about your wall, you can bid our trial item for 99p including postage.( Certain postage will occur for international purchase)
3. If my wall is bumpy, can I use vinyl sticker?
It is not suggested to apply vinyl sticker to bumpy surface, as it won’t stick well.
But If you are not sure about your wall, you can bid our trial item for 99p including postage.( Certain postage will occur for international purchase)
4. Can I change the position after applying?
It is not suggested to reuse or relocate vinyl stickers. The shape may change, or it may damage the surface as it is very sticky at the beginning.
5. Are vinyl stickers easy to remove?
Vinyl stickers are generally easy to remove. However, It is suggested to remove it after 2-3 years when the vinyl is not as sticky as beginning.
These are ways of removing vinyl stickers without causing harm to your walls or leaving a mess.
(1) Heat the surface where the vinyl sticker is with a hair dryer. . Heat the sticker just long enough so that you can easily remove it.
(2) Peel the sticker slowly and carefully from one corner, pulling it off at a 90-degree angle while heating the next section.
(3) Clean the sticky or adhesive surface after you have peeled off the entire sticker.
Use an adhesive remover fluid to clean off the sticky surface. Or moistening a cloth with denatured alcohol and wiping the surface clean.
(4) Clean the surface with soap and water to make sure that all the parts of the sticker are removed and that the surface is not sticky.
If you plan to add more vinyl stickers later on, make sure that the surface is clean and free of any traces of adhesive or remover fluid.
6.How to apply on the surface?
Please refer below link for how to apply
more details are on above link.