Handmade Wrapping Paper Sheets w/ Deckled Edges • Green / Blue / Gray / Black / Brown / Pink / Red / Purple / Natural
Olive Moss Green Silk Charmeuse Ribbon • 1/8" • 1/4" • 3/8" • 1/2" • 5/8" • 3/4 • 1" • 1-1/2" • 2"
Blush Pink + Cream Beige + White Variegated Bias-Cut Hand-Dyed Silk Charmeuse Ribbon • 1/2" • 5/8" • 1" • 1-1/2" • 2-1/2"
Blush Pink + Cream Beige + White Variegated Bias-Cut Hand-Dyed Silk Ribbon • 1/2" • 5/8" • 1" • 1-1/2" • 2-1/2"
Carol on Jan 19, 20225 out of 5 stars
Arrived within 24 hours, well packed, excellent quality
Victoria on Jan 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
So sharp and sturdy! Perfect for pruning. Thank you!
Kim on Jan 13, 20224 out of 5 stars
Looks great! Can't wait to use this. May need more.
Laura on Jan 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Great product and a great shop. Thank you!
sweettriviashop on Jan 7, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and fits my items perfectly! Definitely recommend!
Megan on Jan 5, 20225 out of 5 stars
These are the perfect size for sending wedding stationery clients their extra stamps! Love the cute flap!
Bailey on Jan 19, 20225 out of 5 stars
Only place I buy my ribbon!! All so beautiful and ships quickly!
Ann on Jan 19, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful. Wonderful quality. So pleased.
I’m Anastasia Marie. My friends call me Stacey, so you are most welcome to as well. I’m married to the best guy on earth and mama to three boys.
Based in southern Washington, just across the river from Portland, Oregon, Anastasia Marie is an online shop of curated packaging supplies and stationery. It originally began as a custom stationery + design service in 2010, but has since evolved into what you see today. Oh hey, you can even tour my studio on my blog!
My blog is where I share my latest projects, new shop items, palettes to inspire your everyday, DIY projects, occasional personal bits, and my most favorite of all— gift wrapping in all its forms. It is currently on pause though as I focus on being present with my boys while running this ever-growing shop.
Thanks for stopping by!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
• Returns for cut-to-length ribbon are NOT accepted. ALL ribbons are cut-to-length, unless the "Full Spool" option is chosen. "Full Spool" orders may still be returned. For this reason, if your project is color-sensitive, please order a sample. Colors are depicted as accurately as possible, but as lighting, monitor/screen calibrations, and/or how each individual interprets a color may alter appearances, the only true way to see color and texture is in person.
• All other items purchased at full price are returnable. This includes stationery, office accessories, wrapping paper, etc. Sale items are FINAL SALE.
• If you choose to return for any reason, contact Anastasia Marie first to get any questions or concerns answered. Once your return is approved, the item(s) must be returned (postmarked) in PERFECT condition within 14 days of your delivery date. Buyer pays return shipping, unless otherwise agreed.
• Any items shipped back after this window will NOT be accepted. If you mail/postmark them after 14 days, the return will be refused and USPS may or may not return it back to you.
• Any items returned NOT in perfect condition will be rejected. This includes if the item has been used in any way.
• Amount paid for original shipping is not refundable. If you request a return and the refund amount results in your order total falling below $35 when your order shipped free with the "free shipping promotion" initially, the amount paid to ship your order will be deducted from the return amount.
• Listing fees may also be deducted, which is currently $0.20 per item. For large returns, a restocking fee of 15% may apply.
• Refund of returned merchandise is returned to you via the original payment method once the order is received and inspected. This can take a few days to process after the return is received.
• Unfortunately, custom orders cannot be returned/refunded unless otherwise agreed. This includes any bulk or special orders placed via a private/custom listing. In some cases, a return may be accepted if the item is able to be listed in the Shop. A 15% restocking fee may apply depending on how large the custom order was.
• To exchange, you must place a new order for the item(s) you'd like and follow the standard return procedure stated above. Anastasia Marie does not cover shipping fees for exchanges.
• Refunds or replacements will not be given for any missing or delayed packages. Once the package is in the postal system, it is the carrier's responsibility to deliver the package on time.
• If your package is unclaimed, refused, or unable to be forwarded, all Etsy fees and shipping fees will be deducted from your return amount IF the package works its way back. Any cut-to-length ribbon will not be refunded.
• Your order will be shipped to you via USPS or FedEx.
• Upgrades to faster shipping are available in the cart at checkout.
• Orders over $200 may require signature delivery. Orders over $500 will require signature for delivery.
INTERNATIONAL SALES + SHIPPING:
• International sales are welcome!
• All packages are shipped USPS, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon. You will be provided with a customs form number upon shipment.
• Please keep in mind that your order might clear customs really fast, or your country might hold onto it for a while. Delivery dates may range from a few days to over a month.
UPDATE: International shipments are seeing extended transit time at this time. Packages are taking 2-3x longer to get delivered than they used to be due to all the new regulations/restrictions. Please keep this in mind when ordering. There are no guaranteed windows for delivery with any shipping service, Express packages included.
• International shipping can be risky since the package does not get delivered by the US Postal Service but by your country's postal service. Once the package leaves US soil, missing or delayed packages are not the responsibility of Anastasia Marie. If you choose to shop and ship internationally, you are agreeing to take the shipping risk upon yourself.
• Extra custom fees that your country requires in order to deliver the items are not payable by Anastasia Marie.
Frequently asked questions
Can I get samples of any ribbons?
Absolutely! You can find that here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/547387470/ribbon-sample
If I order multiples of the same ribbon, can I get it consecutive?
Some styles allow for longer lengths while others may be quite shorter, but ribbon is shipped out as consecutive as possible, regardless if this was requested or not. If it is imperative that your yardage be consecutive, inquire first to see if it is possible in the length that you need.
How much ribbon do I need for my invitations?
The length needed would vary depending on how you want the finished product to look. If you wanted a full bow or a simple knot, the amount needed for each style is different.
Since this is such a broad spectrum, I always recommend taking a piece of ribbon or string that you have around the house, tie it around your item to your desired look, untie, and then measure the length. Multiply by how many units you need, plus an additional 5-10% or so to accommodate any mess-ups and/or that the ribbon may not be fully consecutive.
Do you accept returns on cut-to-length ribbons?
Unfortunately not. Once ribbon has been cut from its spool, it is considered final sale. ALL ribbons are cut to length from larger spools, so if you're choosing a length that is not a "full spool," it is a cut-to-length option.