AncaNY's Shop Policies
I accept PayPal, checks, and money orders
For checks and money orders, your purchase will ship when the check clears or the money order is received.
Yes, you can make credit card payments though PayPal without opening an account with them.
- Your purchase will ship within 2 days of the payment clearance, but normally I ship the next day.
If for some reason I can't ship in this time frame, I will send you an alert.
- The shipping fee for supplies is specified for every item.
- Within the US, all jewelry ships USPS with delivery confirmation.
- Outside the US, all jewelry ships first class mail, unless the buyer would like to pay for the shipping upgrade.
- I do not ship supplies outside the US due to difficult customs declarations.
Refunds and Exchanges
- I love making jewelry and I understand that when one buys it, that person makes an emotional investment. This is why I will offer a full refund within a week of your receiving it if you are dissatisfied with it.
Up to 30 calendar days of the receipt I will offer store credit.
- No returns on clearance/sale items
- No returns on supplies. Please understand that as I usually sell them in very large discounted lots, there is no way I can tell if the entire lot is returned to me.
- Buyer pays return shipping fee.
Additional Policies and FAQs
- Repairs: If for some reason your jewelry gets damaged after 30 days of receipt and can't return it, I would be happy to repair it for you at no charge. Keep in mind though that my jewelry is one of a kind therefore, some components are unique. Just let me know what happened and I will let you know if I can do it.
Last Updated March 17, 2011