Once I discovered the incredible beauty and healing properties of Baltic amber, I set out to create one-of-a-kind pieces for others to enjoy.
I purchased my first Baltic amber necklace when my daughter was teething. I was so impressed by the calming effect it had on her (not to mention how cute it was!) that I started thinking about designing amber jewelry myself. When shopping for my daughter's necklace, I had a difficult time finding one small enough for her. Most of the necklaces available were too large for an infant. I assumed that other moms were having the same difficulties I was, so I decided then and there to open my own shop.
All of my amber comes directly from the Baltic Sea region, and I personally perform a number of authenticity tests on the amber. My amber is guaranteed to be genuine, beautiful, and effective. I specialize in creating one-of-a-kind, custom designs to your specification. I also offer numerous gemstones and birthstones which you can choose to have added to your custom piece. I create bracelets, necklace, anklets, earrings - whatever you desire, I can create! I also offer high-quality, extra-strong silver-plated magnetic clasps, in addition to the traditional barrel screw clasps.
My shipping is always fast, and I make every effort to ship items within 1-2 days of purchase (yes, even custom designs!).
I can't wait to create something special, just for you or your little one!
Around the web
Owner, Jewelry Designer
I'm a full-time stay-at-home-mom to a beautiful little girl and wife to an exceptional man. When I'm not cooking, cleaning, gardening, or reading to my daughter, I'm creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces for all my wonderful customers!
I gladly accept custom orders. If you can imagine it, I can create it!
Accepted payment methods
▪ Your jewelry will be packaged in an organza drawstring bag, perfect for gift-giving. A card containing Baltic amber information and care instructions will be included.
▪ Orders purchased using an e-check will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
▪ International orders will be shipped USPS First Class.
▪ I will obtain a tracking number/proof of shipment for each package shipped.
▪ If you require insurance or extra services please send me a 'convo' and we can work out the best option, any extra costs are the responsibility of the buyer and must be paid for prior to shipping.
▪ I cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels.
▪ Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
▪ Please note that shipping costs include packaging costs, time costs, and postage costs.
Refunds and Exchanges
▪ Please note that no refund will be given or exchange will be sent until the original item has been returned to me in its original condition.
▪ Please note that the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning items for either a refund or an exchange.
▪ Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded.
▪ Please note that custom orders are non-refundable, unless faulty.
▪ Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services in their original condition.
▪ If your item arrives damaged please send me a picture of the packaging and the damage to the item, and we can work out which would be better for you, a refund or an exchange.
Additional policies and FAQs
Some of the content on this Policy page is taken from the most excellent shop policies of Emma Lamb, http://www.etsy.com/shop/emmalamb. Thanks, Emma!