Anhoki's Shop Policies
Welcome and thanks so much for stopping by Anhoki's Place. My love for color, textures, and fragrance has spilled over to what you see in this shop. A great deal of blood, sweat, and coffee goes into each of the items you see here.
The glass items were all hand cut, drilled, ground and assembled by yours truly.
I take pride in the unique scent blends I offer you and do my best to keep them as unique as possible.
If you have ideas for a glass piece or candle/incense scent feel free to drop me a line and express yourself. I love reading others' thoughts and ideas.
Now go shopping. :)
If you are purchasing a gift for someone else and wish for me to drop ship please send me a convo with the shipping address and your shipping address. For an addition fee simple tissue paper gift wrapping is available for some items. Please inquire before purchasing.
We now offer direct checkout.
We prefer orders be paid for within 2 days of purchase. Failure to remit payment may result in cancellation of sale and appropriate feedback provided. We will attempt to email twice and convo twice before canceling the transaction. Please be sure to check your spam folder and, by all means, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are new to Etsy and unsure about the checkout process please feel free to contact me and I will walk you through the process.
1) We do our best to keep pricing reasonable. We also do our best to ship Priority mail whenever possible. Our main shipping carrier is USPS. With rates changing seemingly weekly we will ship your items by whatever means is covered by the money you have paid. If you require your order shipped via Priority mail WITH tracking and insurance please check with me BEFORE making your purchase. Delivery confirmation and insurance are not automatically added to your order and are not free additions to shipping.
2) CUSTOM PROJECTS PURCHASED IN THE USA ARE REQUIRED TO SHIP VIA PRIORITY MAIL OR FEDEX WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND INSURANCE FOR THE ITEMS VALUE. THIS IS NO LONGER AN OPTION BUT A REQUIREMENT. IF THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF THE US IT WILL BE ADDED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPORT FEES.
3) Once a package has left my hands it is out of my control.
If you prefer to have delivery confirmation and insurance for the item's value I will gladly create a custom listing with pricing that reflects these additions. 8o)
I do apologize but If these additions were not purchased I can not be held responsible for any lost of damaged items.
4) We will send you confirmation of order shipment via Etsy convo ONLY.
5) Due to rising gas prices shipping will take place no more than twice per week.. Orders should ship within 5 to 7 business days. Business days do not include weekends and holidays.
6) If you have purchased something that is MADE TO ORDER your order may be delayed and not ship within the 5-7 day window of ready to ship items. Custom orders will obviously take longer. Production and shipping times for custom items is case by case.
7) International orders are much appreciated as well. Convo me and we can talk about rates before you place your order. You are responsible for any and all fees your items incur with customs.
I encourage combining shipping. If you have several things you would like to buy convo me and we can work out the shipping together.
Refunds and Exchanges
1) All sales are final.
If your glass chimes, panel or curtain arrive broken I will be more than happy to send you the items required to repair it AFTER I have received visual proof of the damage. I do apologize but sending the item back for repair is not possible.
2) I'm sorry, but I will not provide refunds if you don't like the item.
3) If you are charged MORE than $1 above the actual shipping charge you will be refunded. We all must realize that the shipping fees for all of the carriers are increasing and ours must reflect those changes. 8o)
Additional Policies and FAQs
WE NO LONGER OFFER STANDARD OR CUSTOM SOAP STAMPS.
>>I DO APOLOGIZE BUT WE DO NOT OFFER WHOLESALE PRICING OR CONSIGNMENT FOR OUR PRODUCTS.
Last Updated December 12, 2013