Announcement Starfish and Sand Dollar invitations for your beach wedding!
Starfish and Sand Dollar invitations for your beach wedding!
- All 106
- Wedding invitations 19
- Starfish Beach wedding 16
- SandDollar Beach wedding 10
- Save the date magnets 23
- Bridal Shower invitation 5
- Invitation Samples 6
- Beach Menus and Programs 7
- Birthday Party invites 6
- Baby Shower invitations 1
- Party invitations 13
Lisa Yasmeen on Sep 5, 2016
Our wedding invitations were perfect! Everyone loved them. The starfish design tied in really well with our wedding theme. Anna was great to work with. I will definitely recommend her and continue to use her services. :)
Born in Florida and now back again
Anna Murray Invitations began with the desire to create beautiful things while wearing pajamas and to be truly happy and inspired with work. I create clean, vibrant, uncomplicated designs with unexpected details and eco-friendly papers and ribbons. My style is influenced by daily encounters, books read and travels experienced. As I was growing up in southwest Florida, my mother always was creating and crafting and would rather make something than buy it (my sister and I will always thank her for that).
After graduating from Vanderbilt University, in Nashville, Tennessee, I moved up to Boston. I attended Simmons College's Graduate School of Library and Information Science for a while, but soon dropped out and joined the working world full time. My career in printing began in 1991 at a company named CGI Pre-press. That’s where I met my husband, Mark, and after working together for many years, in 1998 we took a plunge–we got married and bought the company.
In 2003, we sold our company and moved to Florida to be closer to my family. After taking several years off to raise my two girls, I now work for Turnstile Media Group in Orlando.
Around the web
I grew up in Southwest Florida, where my love for all things sand and sea began. I graduated from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee moved to Boston. After almost 15 years there, I am now back in Florida and loving every warm day.
Each invitation that I create is handmade with great attention to detail and design. All invitations are completely custom and eco-friendly as I use only 100% recycled paper and envelopes.
Let me work with you to create an invitation that exceeds your expectations!!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
If you wish to mail me a personal check or money order I must wait to receive it and for it to clear before I begin your order.
Payment must be made in full before an order is created.
FedEx (overnight) is available and starts at $50, depending on weight.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Shipping via USPS Priority mail (10-14 business days) starts at $50 for Canada, $70 all other countries, depending on weight.
Refunds and Exchanges
If there is an error made on my part I will remake and resend the item free of charge. You must contact me within 7 days of receiving your custom products.
Color varies from monitor to monitor. I suggest you order a sample before you place an order if color is important to you. I am not responsible for color variations from monitor to printed product.
Additional policies and FAQs
1) Once you have selected the product of your choice, let me know the style (letterpress starfish, real sand dollar, etc.) and the quantity of each item you would like to order. I will then send you a link to your custom Etsy listing with your order total for you to purchase.
2) If you have not already done so, send your customization information for your order to me in an Etsy message or an email (email@example.com).
Please keep in mind that hand ripping and embossing is not an exact science, and your pieces will not look like perfect, machine-made invitations. I try to make everything as symmetrical and even as I can, but I am not a machine, so a bit of whimsy is to be expected.
3) Within 48 hours (typically within only 12 hours), I will email your sample design for your approval or editing. I will work with you to edit the design to achieve the look you have in mind. PLEASE print out the proof and double check that everything is present and correct. It is your responsibility to check the proof.
4) I will send you a file release form to sign. You can sign it electroncially or manually and email or fax it to me. This form states you have checked the proof that I have sent you and it is correct to print. It is your responsibility to review the proof I email you. Please check that everything is present and spelled correctly!! I will print the proof that you approve, and I do not offer refunds if something is missing or incorrect.
5) Your order will be printed and shipped via USPS Priority mail within 10-14 business days after you have provided approval of your email proof and paid the invoice in full.