Boho Luxe Designer Jewelry
ArtiqueBoutiqueShop's Shop Policies
Welcome to Artique Boutique - a place where I hope you can feel uplifted, be inspired, and treat yourself!
This is where you will find exclusive handmade jewellery with quality workmanship and artistic flair. Everything is designed and made in England, by me, with the utmost attention to detail and design.
My entire jewellery collection is designed to be practical, versatile and effortlessly stylish, so that you can get the most out of your jewellery. Each piece is designed to be strong enough to be worn alone as a stand-out statement, and also looks great worn layered, in a mix and match style, with other pieces from across the collection.
I love what I do, and I am deeply devoted to every aspect of my jewellery business, from the quality of the materials that I source, to making the very best designs that I can conceive, as well as aspiring to provide unequalled, first class customer service. You can purchase from me with the complete confidence that all these aspects are taken care of.
Through Artique Boutique jewellery, I hope to make everyday a little more special and magical for my customers who wear my jewellery. I want you to feel special !
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies.
The following information should answer any questions you may have, but please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
► PAYMENT METHODS:
I accept PayPal & credit card payments via PayPal, and Etsy's Direct Checkout.
► HOW TO PAY:
PayPal is the fastest & safest way to place your order. You do not need a PayPal account to pay with a credit card via PayPal - simply select an item to purchase, click the 'PayPal' option at checkout, submit your order, & click the "Pay Now" button. Then scroll down & you will see the the option to pay with your Credit/Debit card WITHOUT having to open a PayPal account. Click here for a step by step guide: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
Once I receive your payment I will contact you with confirmation of your purchase & an estimated shipping date.
► RESERVING AN ITEM / PAYMENT INSTALMENTS:
If you see an item you love, but for some reason cannot purchase it straight away, please feel free to get in touch. I am happy to reserve an item for you for a period of up to 7 - 14 days.
Or, if you would like to pay in instalments, over a period of time, then please contact me and we can arrange a monthly payment plan.
However, if payment is not received within 2 days of our agreed date, then, regrettably, I will have to re-list the item. If you are experiencing difficulties with payment, please keep me informed so that we can resolve it together.
► SHIPPING COSTS:
All items ship for free! Yes, free!
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* I ship only after I have received payment.
* As soon as I receive your payment I will convo you with confirmation of your order and an estimated shipping date.
* Items are typically sent within 1-3 days of receiving your payment.
* Some Limited Edition pieces are made to order, especially for you, so please allow me up to 7 days to make and send it for you. I always try my best to get your item to you as soon as I can.
* Once your item has been shipped I will convo you again - this time with confirmation that your item is on it's way to you.
* If there are ever any delays on my part I will always keep you informed.
► UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
I use Royal Mail First Class Signed For for UK customers.
Typical delivery time is 1-3 days.
* Need your order urgently, tracked, insured?
Then simply upgrade your shipping during checkout to the 'Special Delivery' service which guarantees next day UK delivery by 1pm.
► INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
I use standard Airmail for International customers.
Typical European delivery time is 3-7 days.
Typical US delivery time is 5-20 days
Typical worldwide delivery time is 8-28 days
* Need your order urgently, insured?
Then simply upgrade your shipping during checkout to priority handling, insurance and delivery confirmation. In my experience, Priority / International Tracked & Signed packages usually arrive in about 7 days, though this is not guaranteed.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
For international customers, please note that any customs, duty fees, or applicable taxes incurred for your country are the responsibility of the purchaser. Every country varies but you can find this information at your local post office or on the internet.
► DELIVERY ADDRESS:
Please make sure that your Etsy address is the same as your PayPal address. If there's a discrepancy between the addresses, I ship to the confirmed PAYPAL address. This is to ensure that the transaction is protected through PayPal.
However, if you would like the item you are purchasing to be sent as a gift to someone at an address different to your confirmed PayPal address, then please tell me in the 'note to seller' section & include the recipients address. I am also happy to include a short message with the order - again just let me know in the 'note to seller' section.
Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented and finished in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for both safe-keeping, or gifting and giving. For extra protection it will also be sent to you in a padded envelope or a sturdy postal box.
If you would like to recieve a complimentary gift box wrapped with ribbon, then please leave me a message at check and ask me nicely :)
Refunds and Exchanges
It's very important to me that you are happy with your handmade jewellery.
If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund or exchange. Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your item, and we can work it out together.
► REFUND / EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
* Contact me within 7 days of receiving your item to inform me that you wish to cancel the sale for a full refund or exchange, and explain your reason for doing so.
* Return the item to me, UNWORN, in it's original packaging (please note that the shipping costs of returning the item to me would be your responsibility, and under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customers responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in order to receive a full refund - a 'signed for' service is therefore recommended when returning an item).
* If you request a refund, this will be done via the method that was used for the original transaction. (please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not shipping costs)
* If you request an exchange, I will issue you with a Credit Note stating the amount and expiry date. All Credit Notes are valid for 1 year and can be used against any item in my shop (except a 'reserved' item!) If you choose an item of a higher value than your Credit Note, then I will send you a PayPal invoice for the difference. IMPORTANT - when redeeming a Credit Note, please contact me BEFORE 'purchasing' the item, as you have, in effect, already 'paid' for it, so you do not need to go through the checkout process a 2nd time. I will simply ship the item to you once any outstanding balance has been paid. Thank you!
Additional Policies and FAQs
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
You have invested in a unique piece of handmade jewelry, which may have vintage components and/ or delicate materials which will appreciate your tender loving care and handling.
* Please protect your Artique Boutique piece from contact with liquids that may tarnish silver, change the color of metal, and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturizers, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing it as this may break glass or crystal components, which may in turn injure you. May you stay safe at all times :)
► A FEW NOTES ON HANDMADE JEWELLERY:
All items in my shop are hand crafted, by me, with loving care and attention to detail. I love to use vintage finds and natural materials, such as feathers, crystals, stones and shells. Sometimes these materials show signs of character and patina, or their natural origins. These are part of the unique charm and beauty of the piece , and should not be considered imperfections. I make jewelry that I, myself, consider to be beautiful and would be proud to wear. If I wouldn't love to wear it myself then I could not bring myself to sell it to you either!
It's very important to me that you feel happy and confident wearing my jewellery!
Please also note that some of my Limited Edition jewellery is made to order, and therefore may vary slightly from the photograph as each piece is handmade, by me, just for you! I promise that it will be just as beautiful, and I thank you for appreciating the unique handmade nature of my jewellery!
I do not do Custom orders at this time, but if you see something you like in the 'Sold' section, please do contact me as I may be able to make something similar especially for you.
Your feedback is always welcomed and appreciated as it lets me know that you have received your item and are happy with it.
If you have any concerns, prior to leaving feedback, please let me know so we can resolve it together. Customer satisfaction is very important to me and I always aim to give you the very best service that I can.
What if your Artique Boutique jewellery becomes damaged or broken in time, but you want to keep wearing it?
Contact me. I may be able to breathe some new life into it for a reasonable fee. You would need to contact me and then return the item to me. I will inspect it, discuss it with you, and then give you a quote for the repair and return shipping.
If you have a boutique and are interested in carrying my work, please contact me, I'd love to hear from you!
► ARTISTS COPYRIGHT
I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my work and designs.. Please do not duplicate or copy my jewellery by any means without my written permission.
I am very diligent at managing and maintaining the integrity of my rights as the artist and designer. I do pursue any copyright infringements of my work. Thank you for respecting this.
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies! You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
You can send me an Etsy convo or email me directly: joanne [!at] joannepoore.com
► To go back to my Shop:
► To view my Profile:
► To check out my Feedback:
►Visit my Blog - my 'visual diary', where I share my life as an artist, my working methods, work in progress, and my inspirations with you :
►My Facebook page:
I invite you to come on over and 'Like' me on Facebook to be the first to hear about my sales, giveaways, new work, work in progress, and other such news and updates :
Last Updated November 24, 2015