ArtisansofOld is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
hellfurian on Aug 28, 20235 out of 5 stars
Awesome quality and detail, a lot better than I expected!
Stephen on Jun 1, 20235 out of 5 stars
Looks great. Well made. Thank you
Avoline on May 20, 20235 out of 5 stars
It’s more beautiful in person! I love the leather collar element, the close fit and way the light hits the dragons’ breath opal! An excellent piece to wear to the Renaissance Faire! :)
Carmella on May 8, 20235 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love it! They made it a little smaller for me which I greatly appreciate because it fit perfectly. Excellent quality and on time delivery. Thank you!
Devin on Mar 31, 20235 out of 5 stars
Not gonna lie, I cried when I opened this, I didn’t get a hat/headband, I got a masterpiece work of art that was so stunning and beautiful! This exceeded my every expectation and made my day! Now if only I could find a belt to match it!
Ash Doner on Jan 26, 20235 out of 5 stars
https://youtu.be/K3WXSDrV-oU This video is my little review of this GORGEOUS piece!! 😁😁😁😁
Eddie watkins on Jan 20, 20235 out of 5 stars
Amazing quality, the pads on the neck feel absolutely amazing, I love the thickness of the leather.
Sean on Jan 9, 20235 out of 5 stars
It is just like in the picture and I love it I can whare it in my Druid practice and Wiccan!
Jeffrey on Dec 6, 20225 out of 5 stars
I only wish the wrist straps were a bit (1/2 inch) longer and the buckles all one color.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for seating charts, invitations, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me via the Etsy messaging platform.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently asked questions
Leather Cuffs are never returnable due to sanitary reasons (felt is inside against skin). Be sure about your size before ordering by knowing your wrist size in inches. Measure exact wrist size and don't hold the tape or string too tightly or loosely.