Maxharley on Mar 28, 2017
These are great for everyday!
Welcome to my shop.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
I’m a little one woman show. I design, make, forge, torch, photograph, market and do everything involved in running ArtistiKat (KDavisstudios). If you contact me via email or convo, you’ll be talking directly to me.
Running a shop keeps me hopping at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I LOVE what I do. I’m fortunate to be my own boss, and to be able to do something creative that challenges me every day.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
You can also find me here:
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- Albert Schweitzer
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Kat, the one woman show of ArtistiKat (K Davis Studios). I design, make, forge, photograph, market and do everything involved in running my shop.
For gemstone, silver, and gold jewelry.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you see something you like but would prefer another gemstone color or metal.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you are new to Etsy and need some help with the payment process, here's a helpful guide that will guide you through it:
Tennessee residents will be charged sales tax.
*All domestic orders receive complimentary Delivery confirmation.
*Orders over $200 will be sent with Signature Confirmation.
**Note: I will mail to the address provided on your Etsy receipt, so please make sure it is correct. I am not responsible for items not received due to incorrect address information. If item is returned to me as undeliverable, I will remail if buyer provides a correct address. Additional shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer.
Domestic Customers (U.S.): I ship via First Class mail through the USPS. This usually takes approximately 3-5 days for US residents.
International Customers: Items ship via First Class International mail through the USPS.
This generally takes 10-18 business days for international residents. It may take longer if customs decides to hold your package. I have no control over customs delays.
* International customers: just a reminder that you may be charged an additional customs fee by your own country. This fee varies by country and can be significant. I am not responsible for these charges. Please do not request to mark package as gift.
* Here is a helpful link to calculate duties that you may be required to pay on your package: http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation
Effective August 28, 2016- any international packages returned as undeliverable will have a 20% restocking fee deducted from their refund to cover USPS shipping charges both ways.
Orders are not considered lost in transit until the following amount of time has passed:
Domestic (U.S): 21 days past shipping date.
International: 45 days past shipping date.
ITALY: 60 days past shipping date.
Sometimes a package may take a long time to arrive. While this is unusual, it IS possible. I can not file a lost package claim until this amount of time has passed. Quite often a lost package will show up within this time frame.
If your package is lost or stolen but USPS tracking says "delivered", please file a claim with your post office and reference your claim number when contacting me.
I cannot replace items unless I have proof that efforts have been made to find the package. The insurance carrier will not pay any insured amount until they have received verification of loss.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please do not return items without return authorization. Items returned without authorization are not eligible for a refund.
Items must be returned within 10 business days of receiving authorization in order to receive a refund.
There will be a 20% restocking fee on all authorized returned earrings to cover the cost of materials to switch out ear wires, or 30% in the case of hoop styles that will need to be scrapped entirely as I cannot guarantee that the earrings have not been worn and cannot resell previously worn earrings due to hygienic reasons.
Exchanges or refunds (minus shipping) will be made once the item has been received by ArtistiKat (me) in unworn and undamaged condition in its original packaging. Damaged items are not eligible for a full refund.
Tracking and insurance is recommended when mailing back to me.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Sorry, I cannot accept COD's.
TO MY WONDERFUL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS –
* Please note that due to health/ hygiene issues as mentioned in the European Directive, earrings will no longer be refundable. I will also heat seal in a plastic bag any earrings/hoops/posts shipped. Once removed from the sealed bag, these will not be returnable due to hygienic reasons also covered in the directive. Sorry for any inconvenience.
* If the item you ordered is considered "custom" as defined as, it is made (in your size choice, your choice of material or stone, with the finish or changes you requested), this means the item is not returnable under the European Union Directive on Consumer Rights, right of return.
* Exchanges or refunds (Minus Shipping) will be made once the item has been received by ArtistiKat (me) in unworn and undamaged condition in its original packaging. Customs fees are not refundable.
* Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Sorry, I cannot accept COD's.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS please contact me before item is shipped if these terms are not acceptable and you need to cancel your order.
RETURNS OF CUSTOM/ MADE TO ORDER JEWELRY:
Each made to order or customized piece requires my time and materials, so custom orders are generally non-refundable. Although certain exceptions might be made, it is at my discretion so be sure to contact me before you return a custom item. .
A restocking fee of 20% (sterling), 30% ( gold) will be charged on all altered, personalized, customized and custom orders
Additional policies and FAQs
Being that I have no control over the precious metals market, price quotes will only be valid for 5 days.
Custom orders must generally be paid within 7 days of listing unless other arrangements are agreed upon.
If I don't hear from you, or if payment is not received within the stated time frames, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction. I will try to contact you through the email address you have on file with Etsy. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please note: jewelry sold in this shop contain small parts and are not intended for children.
Frequently asked questions
Are VAT and customs fees included in the price?
I am a US seller, not VAT registered and cannot by law collect VAT or duties. All pricing is minus VAT, customs fees or duties. If your country charges VAT, duties or delivery fees, these are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your local postal authorities for estimates of any additional costs you may have when importing from the US