AryaofUSA

Trinkets & Threads

United States On Etsy since 2015

Top shop for gifts.

A buyer bought a gift from this shop and gave it a 5-star review!

AryaofUSA

Trinkets & Threads

United States | 103 Sales

Announcement    Hello and welcome to our humble Etsy store! All items here are handmade- most are Arya's original ideas brought to life, while a few others are thoughtfully curated. Arya's mission has always been to serve a wide platter of fashion and home decor, with a distinct taste of India. We've always advocated slow, affordable and sustainable design and hope that you love our products!

We try our best to ship the same day of receiving the order, although our Shipping profile may state otherwise. If you are particularly in a hurry, DO write to us and let us know so we can ship accordingly. We could also discuss Priority and Express mail options at an additional fee.

We offer customization on certain products only. Write to us if you're unsure which ones they are. Please allow 4-8 weeks delivery time for custom orders. Custom orders are non-refundable because remember, they've been made from scratch just for You! :)
For custom/bulk/wedding orders, we require a 40% non-refundable down payment to get your order started and the remaining 60% before delivery. We offer a discount depending on the number of items in your bulk and wedding orders!

Let us know in the Message to Seller, if you need your purchase to be gift-wrapped or sent with a personalized message.
If you need your purchases sent to a different address, do mention so in the Message to Seller.

Announcement

Last updated on Sep 14, 2018

Hello and welcome to our humble Etsy store! All items here are handmade- most are Arya's original ideas brought to life, while a few others are thoughtfully curated. Arya's mission has always been to serve a wide platter of fashion and home decor, with a distinct taste of India. We've always advocated slow, affordable and sustainable design and hope that you love our products!

We try our best to ship the same day of receiving the order, although our Shipping profile may state otherwise. If you are particularly in a hurry, DO write to us and let us know so we can ship accordingly. We could also discuss Priority and Express mail options at an additional fee.

We offer customization on certain products only. Write to us if you're unsure which ones they are. Please allow 4-8 weeks delivery time for custom orders. Custom orders are non-refundable because remember, they've been made from scratch just for You! :)
For custom/bulk/wedding orders, we require a 40% non-refundable down payment to get your order started and the remaining 60% before delivery. We offer a discount depending on the number of items in your bulk and wedding orders!

Let us know in the Message to Seller, if you need your purchase to be gift-wrapped or sent with a personalized message.
If you need your purchases sent to a different address, do mention so in the Message to Seller.

Items

 

All Items

Arya Trinkets and Threads

Contact shop owner

Arya Trinkets and Threads

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(33)
See reviews that mention:
quality 4 shipping 5 customer service 4

About AryaofUSA

Sales 103
On Etsy since 2015

Shop members

  • Arya Trinkets and Threads

    Owner

Shop policies

Last updated on April 16, 2018
Welcome to Arya Trinkets & Threads!

We hope you find that special something that will make you stand out in a crowd.

Accepted payment methods

Paypal Mastercard Visa American Express Discover Apple Pay Klarna Giftcard
Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
There are no refunds or exchanges since all items are insured.
If we have made a mistake on our part, please inform us IMMEDIATELY and wait for our response before leaving a comment. We strive for customer satisfaction!
Please review the item carefully before purchasing. Questions are always welcome!
Payment
Currently, we can accept payments only through PayPal, but you can also pay with your card by following these steps:

1) Select- Checkout with PayPal
2) Pay- with your debit or credit card or PayPal credit
Shipping
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on items marked so. (Check in the Description section of the item). Ships standard and insured, free of cost to anywhere within the USA.

Combine shipping on multiple items may be calculated higher than anticipated due to the fact we don't know what combination of items will be purchased. Any overpayments on shipping cost will be refunded back via paypal. If you are wanting to know what your actual shipping cost would be prior to purchase, please contact us with the items and quantities you are interested in along with where you are located (please include zip code as well).

Priority and International shipping can be done at an additional fee.

Any delays, loss or damages due to the postal service will not be our responsibility. All packages will be insured.

Despite what the ship times in our listings say, we try our best to ship the very next day of your purchase. But, if you want the item(s) to reach ASAP, do write to us before placing an order and let us know of the urgency, so we could discuss shipping options.

Customs & Duties for US & International Orders: We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.

We ship your package, duties and taxes unpaid, and do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's customs policies please contact your local customs office.

Your country local postal service will charge you, the recipient, to all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.

Refusing to pay for these charges might result in a Failed Delivery and we will not honor refunds toward this.

PLEASE NOTE: Customs may hold your package for further screenings. There is no guaranteed date of release and we cannot supply any details regarding this process.

Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes or parcel lockers.
If you include one of these in your shipping address, your order may be delayed until you provide us with a valid residential or business address.
Additional policies and FAQs
All products come from a smoke and pet-free home.
UPDATE: We have pet fish now, but don't worry, none of our products come in contact with them! ;)

Product colors may vary slightly from the original, due to different color settings on your electronic devices.