Susan Moore on Dec 8, 2016
Very prompt service , the cushion covers were made and posted out within a day or two of purchase , item coming in post from NZ to Aust was recieved as expected , nicely made and presented , thank you , would definitely recommend to anyone considering purchasing .
Michelle Ward-Brent on Nov 20, 2016
Pillow cover is fine but the seller did not inform me that she did not have the fabric in-house and still had to order it from Thailand. It then went to Australia where she made the covers and then them shipped to the US. It took nearly 6 weeks to receive it, which is very disappointing. I would have cancelled the order had I known. That simply is not fair to the buyer. In 1/3 the time (2 weeks), I ordered the same fabric myself from Material Mart in Thailand and had several pillows and a roman shade made. Thank you for the effort but I will not be returning.
* I try to offer the most well known designs for the best price.
* I only deal with natural fibres such as linen and cotton.
* Dry Cleaning is the only way of cleaning your covers. All my covers have a zip
running along the bottom. These designer fabrics are not pre washed/ pre shrunk. If
you wash them, even on a delicate cold wash with no spin, they will shrunk up to
* The majority of all my covers are single sided with a plain reverse in a cotton/linen
fabric. I do this to enable you to get the designer look at a reduced cost. If you
prefer double siding this is of course possible. Just convo me for a quote.
* 98% of all my listings are for custom made items. The exception is where you see
"Ready to Ship" in the listing description.
* Monitors are notorious for misleading us on colour. If you are unsure about a covers
colour just ask me for a free sample.
* Lead time is anywhere between 1-2 weeks, which is standard amongst Etsy cushion
cover makers. If you have a deadline you need to work to, contact me. Having said
this, I may surprise you and despatch your order the next day after purchase.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
any additional item after that.
* With regards to Customs Fees. I mark all my covers at a value of $30 in total. This is
always under the threshold of duty. I haven't had a customer ever charged duty.
Refunds and Exchanges
I do accept exchanges.
* Covers must be in their original condition.
* Shipping costs are not refundable.
* Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
* Covers must come back to me via a tracked and insured delivery service.
A word about Flaws
It is important to keep in mind that some natural fibres have certain inherent characteristics and "flaws" that should not be considered as defects. Linen fabrics may have occasional barres, loops and slubs, which are due to the nature of linen fibres and the rustic surroundings of the weaving process. Printed fabrics may show insignificant misprints and random flecks. Hand-woven and hand-dyed textiles may have irregularities inherent to the techniques used in its making and the natural fibres.
Additional policies and FAQs
I always get asked about what kind of inners I recommend. The gold standard is feather inners. Poly ones just don't give you the professional plump look that you can karate chop in the middle.
Not all feather inners are built the same. Ask your supplier if the inners you are looking at are "true to size". I have seen super taut inners which are definitely true to size i.e. a 20 inch taut inners fits a 20 inch cover. And I have seen flabby feather inners were you need to go up anywhere between 2-4 inches. Therefore, a 22 inch inner may be required for your 20 inch cover. Hopefully this makes sense. Just ask your supplier.
Talk to me about discounts on bigger orders.