Aurelias

wedding invitations, handmade cards, custom paper goods

399 Sales

Aurelias

wedding invitations, handmade cards, custom paper goods

399 Sales On Etsy since 2009

0 out of 5 stars
(176)

Shop owner

Aurelias

Contact

Aurelias is taking a short break

Loading
Aurelias

Contact shop owner

Aurelias

Reviews

All reviews are from verified purchases
No reviews in the last year
View all 176 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on January 30, 2012
My shop is constantly a work in progress as my creative mind tends to go in lots of different directions! Thanks for looking and please check back often. No job is to big or too small – convo me and let’s talk!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
Payment
For invitations, 25% of payment is due upfront, with the remaining 75% due right before shipping.

I accept Paypal. Please note that you can pay with a credit card through Paypal without an account.

I will try to contact you if I don't hear from you, but will expect payment based on the terms we’ve agreed upon.
Shipping
All shipping will be done via USPS (priority if needed) unless other arrangements have been made in advance. When ordering something, as with anything, please take into account the date you actually need the item in hand if giving it as a gift.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please let me know immediately if there is a problem with an item and we can discuss options.
Additional policies and FAQs
I'm happy to accept custom orders! Just send me an email or convo me so we can discuss your vision. AureliasAuriginals(at)yahoo.com

I offer UNLIMITED revisions throughout the design process and send Adobe PDF custom design proofs. I won't start production until I have your full approval!

I do offer 'extra' services. Most are $0.50 extra per invitation. These extras include an extra layer, insert, return address printing, a belly band, metallic or color envelopes, ribbon, rhinestones or other embellishments.