AurynsLair

Auryn's Lair

Florida, United States · 70 Sales

AurynsLair

Auryn's Lair

Florida, United States 70 Sales On Etsy since 2011

0 out of 5 stars
(24)
Shop owner

Erika

Contact

Announcement   The lair for everything leather, steampunk, rennie and geeky. Hand made leather goods for costuming, steampunk, rennies, and geeks of all kinds, jewelry, costuming supplies and all kinds of odds and ends.

Announcement

The lair for everything leather, steampunk, rennie and geeky. Hand made leather goods for costuming, steampunk, rennies, and geeks of all kinds, jewelry, costuming supplies and all kinds of odds and ends.

Erika

Contact shop owner

Erika

Reviews

No reviews in the last year

Anonymous on Jun 5, 2013

5 out of 5 stars

Beautiful, as advertised, good communication from seller. One slight quirk as is expected with a handmade product but it does not affect the quality, effect or wearability at all. Would buy from again

View all 24 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on August 31, 2012
Welcome to my lair. Much like a Red Dragon's hoard, you are going to find all kinds of things here.
Most of them hand made by me.

Accepted payment methods

  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
  • Money Order
  • Check
  • Other Method
Payment
I accept the following payment options for ready made items ready to ship.
*Etsy direct check out
*paypal
*check ( requires a 14 day waiting period for the check to clear before I will ship the item)
*USPS money order

For custom orders I accept all the same forms of payment,
however I require a payment of 75% of the total to begin construction, and the remaining 25% before I ship out the finished piece.
Custom orders can be cancelled but there will be no refunds on any monies paid.


Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
Shipping
I am a firm believer that theres a special place set out for people who gouge buyers on shipping costs.
I will always try to minimize the shipping costs without compromising the safety of the piece.
If you are purchasing multiple pieces I will always combine shipping.

I do not include delivery confirmation or insurance for small pieces that ship out via USPS first class mail.
If you would like delivery confirmation or insurance on small pieces, please let me know at the time of check out and I will create a separate invoice for you.

My preferred method of shipping pieces is priority mail with delivery confirmation. This allows me to combine shipping costs as effectively as possible because I like to use flat rate boxes.

if you prefer to have something shipped to you via express mail, ups, or fed ex, please contact me before making the purchase so that we can agree on all the terms.

As a general rule I try to ship everything out within 2 business days of your purchase. If you need your purchase sent out post haste, please let me know immediately so I can put it at the top of the list.
If I am going to be unavailable to ship immediately I will make a note of it so that you are aware.
I have no problem shipping items internationally.
Please contact me so we can determine the best and most cost effective way to ship the item to you.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to health regulations I cannot accept returns on feathers of any sort for any reason.
In regards to anything else:
Pieces are not returnable and not refundable.

I am not responsible for items shipped during transit that do not have insurance and delivery confirmation.
Additional policies and FAQs
I have no problem shipping items internationally.
Please contact me so we can determine the best and most cost effective way to ship the item to you.