Announcement We are Baltic amber jewelry manufacturers. We make necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry from genuine Baltic amber. You can ask for a specific item length or quantity.
We are Baltic amber jewelry manufacturers. We make necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry from genuine Baltic amber. You can ask for a specific item length or quantity.
Raw Baltic Amber Flea and Tick Collar with Adjustable Leather Strap for Dogs and Cats
Sale Price $22.72
Kevin on Aug 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Love it! Beautifully asymmetrical. Looks better in real life than in the photos.
Bruce R Hoegh on Oct 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very stylish and high quality workmanship. Delivery was prompt and trouble free. A great purchase with a great bargain to boot!
Jamie on Oct 7, 20215 out of 5 stars
I bought this for a wedding and the bride absolutely loved it!
S Friedman on Oct 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Made a perfect birthday gift for a sweet girl. Good seller, lovely quality. Thank you much! A++++++
We like and love what we do :)
We are "Baltic Amber Palanga" a Baltic amber jewelry manufacturer from Lithuania, Palanga - small resort based on the shore of the Baltic Sea. Our family has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing Baltic amber jewelry. We only use the best quality, genuine, natural Baltic amber for our products.
You can ask for a specific item length or quantity. We are ready to offer reliable business partnership, professional service, high quality jewelry for the best prices.
Don't hesitate to contact us! e-mail: info [!at] balticambersale.com
Above You will see some pictures of our work from the beggining to an end and a video of giving a shape to raw amber pieces.
Enjoy and happy shopping! :)
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
Custom and personalized orders are very welcome
You can have all sizes that you need, just contact us before about that
Wholesale orders are very welcome, please contact us for the prices via e-mail email@example.com
We send items worldwide via Registered Priority Air Mail.
We will dispatch Your order within 1-2 business days.
Our location is Lithuania, Europe (Baltic states).
Shipping to countries in Europe takes 1-2 weeks, to USA and Canada 2-4 weeks (normal practice is 10-14 working days). Everywhere else 1-5 weeks (depends on destination country).
Safety is very important when using baby amber necklaces and bracelets. It is important to follow these instructions:
• Do not allow your child to place the amber in their mouth or play with the necklace. This will prevent any potential choking hazard;
• Supervise your child at all time when wearing the necklace;
• Remove necklace whilst your child is sleeping. If you want you could put a bracelet on your child or wind the necklace around their ankle and safely cover with clothing.
All children’s jewelry is individually knotted ensuring that if a breakage does occur, only one bead will come free. The screw clasp is designed to give way when force is applied, this is a safety feature of the necklace and therefore not covered by warranty.
Amber should last you many years if you care for this ‘living’ stone with the care and respect it deserves.
• Never use a harsh cloth to clean your amber. Buff it softly with a micro fibre cloth like you would use on glasses.
• Avoid contact with household cleaners, soaps, hairsprays and other hair products, shampoo and conditioner, extreme heat and chemicals.
• Store your amber in a cool dark place wrapped in a soft cloth. Please do not store with other jewellery as it can scratch easily. Amber darkens with age due to oxidation but you can help stop it from being discoloured by storing it well away from heat and fluorescent lights.
• Avoid wearing your amber in the shower or swimming. Frequent wetting can weaken the thread on the jewelry.