BeeZeeArt's Shop Policies
Hello and welcome! BeeZeeArt specializes in creating quirky and cute stuffed animals, patterns, and crafts for all ages. All products are completely handmade by me from my own designs in a smoke free, pet friendly home.
If you would like to read more about BeeZeeArt, please visit my About Page: http://etsy.me/1ru7rjU
Please read all policies carefully before making your purchase. I have broken up relevant information into sections for ease of reading. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send me a message.
• At this time I do not accept trades, custom orders, requests, or wholesale orders.
• Messages requesting custom orders, requests, etc, will likely be ignored.
( FOLLOW ME )
If you like what you see, please consider following me on social media for more cute plushies!
( PAYMENT )
I only accept payments directly through Etsy or via PayPal. You can safely and easily pay with most major credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard or American Express) using either method.
• Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears.
• E-Checks made through Paypal can take 3-5 business days to process.
( GENERAL INFORMATION )
The following applies to all orders.
• I ship Monday thru Thursday ONLY.
• I ship exclusivity with USPS which observes all federal holidays.
• Orders will ONLY be shipped to the shipping address given on Etsy during checkout. Please double check to make sure your address is up to date and correct before purchasing.
( PROCESSING / CREATION TIMES )
I am a one woman team designing, producing, packaging, and shipping all products. I do my best to ship in a timely manner and provide accurate estimates for shipping times. The majority of my orders ship within the estimated time frame, but some delays can occur. Please read the following to help understand wait times and prevent any unpleasant surprises.
• Digital downloads are available to download immediately after purchase.
• Ready to ship items will be sent out in approximately 1-3 business days.
• Made to order items will require a creation time. Please see individual listings for estimates of processing times.
• Delays in processing and creation are more likely during busy shopping times and around major holidays due to the high volume of orders. During the months of November and December these delays can extend a week or more beyond what is estimated. Please leave plenty of time when ordering.
• Delivery by a certain date is never guaranteed. When ordering for a specific date, such as a birthday or holiday, I strongly recommend ordering 1 month in advance for dates during most of the year and 2 months in advance for dates in November or December.
• I do NOT offer rush processing or creation services.
• Any requests made in the "Notes to Seller" section at checkout for rush services or delivery by a certain date will NOT be honored.
( DOMESTIC )
The following applies only to orders made within the U.S.
• Domestic orders are shipped USPS First Class (3-5 business days)
• All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
• Orders over $100 will include insurance and require signature confirmation for security.
( INTERNATIONAL )
The following applies to orders made from anywhere outside the U.S.
• International orders are shipped USPS First Class International (2-6 weeks, varies by location).
• International customers may be required to pay additional import taxes and/or fees before receiving their packages. These fees are the buyer's responsibility and are determined by their country's laws. You can contact your local customs office for estimates of these charges or for further information.
• Under NO circumstance will I mark products as gifts to avoid customs fees.
• At this time tracking is only available for the following countries (subject to change):
Australia, Austria*, Belgium, Brazil*, Canada, Croatia, Denmark*, Estonia, France*, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar*, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Iceland*, Israel, Italy*, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg*, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico*, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland*, Portugal*, Serbia*, Singapore, Slovenia*, Spain, and Switzerland.
Note: An asterisk indicates that Delivery Confirmation service has been temporarily suspended for this country.
Refunds and Exchanges
( CANCELLATIONS )
I am more than happy to provide cancellations under the following conditions:
• Cancellations are only available for physical items.
• Requests must be made before a shipping label has been created.
• I reserve the right to refuse cancellations on items which have been customized in any way that may prevent their re-sale.
( RETURNS AND REFUNDS )
I strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you are welcome to return your purchase under the following conditions:
• Please contact me letting me know if you intend to return an item.
Items returned without notice will be refused.
• I will refund the full purchase price of your item, minus the cost of shipping upon receiving and inspecting your return.
• Items must be in their original condition (including being free of signs of wear and tear, cigarette smoke, perfume, or other strong scents, and pet hair).
• Refunds must be returned within 30 days.
• Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility, including tracking and insurance where applicable.
• Due to their nature, orders for digital products will NOT be refunded. Please purchase accordingly.
• I reserve the right to refuse returns on items which have been customized in any way that may prevent their re-sale.
( INCORRECT ADDRESSES )
Please double check your address!
• I only ship to the shipping address given on Etsy during checkout.
• Packages returned due to incorrect or incomplete addresses will be refunded as per my refund policies.
• Be aware that these packages are returned via the slowest possible method so it may take some for them time to reach me. I will not refund until the item is returned.
• Packages that are delivered to an incorrect and/or old address that are not returned to me, unfortunately, will not be refunded. So, again, please double check your address before purchasing.
( REFUSED OR UNCLAIMED PACKAGES )
• Sometimes packages may require pick up from the post office. This is the case if there are custom fees due, the postal worker is unable to reach your mailbox/porch area safely, or a signature is required (for insured items).
• Packages that are unclaimed may be held for a period of time before being returned.
• Packages returned as unclaimed or refused will be refunded, minus the original shipping cost, only after the package has been returned to me.
• Be aware that these packages are returned via the slowest possible method so it may take some for them time to reach me.
( LOST, STOLEN, OR NOT AS DESCRIBED )
• Should your item arrive significantly other than described (i.e. you ordered a purple animal and got a green one), please contact me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to resolve the situation.
• Damaged packages will require good quality photos of the damage to both the product and the packaging for insurance purposes before a refund is issued.
• Packages will not be considered lost until 14 business days have passed with no tracking updates. After this time, I can issue a refund or replacement. For international orders, 6 weeks must have passed.
• Once a package has been marked delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for stolen packages. I advise you report all suspected mail theft to a Postal Inspector and your local police.
• If mail theft is a common problem in your area, please contact me to request signature confirmation be added to your order (U.S. orders only). This is already available automatically for orders over $100.
Additional Policies and FAQs
( CARE INSTRUCTIONS )
• Handmade plushies may have hand sewn parts which will not withstand rough play or animal teeth. Gentle play and snuggles only please!
• Spot clean plushies with a damp cloth.
• Under no circumstances do I recommend machine washing a plush. This may pull out the stitching or pull off any glued on details. It can also cause the stuffing to bunch up or feel lumpy and uneven. In some cases it can also shrink the fabric or rip the plush.
• If you absolutely must machine wash a plushie, protect it as best as you can. Put it in a pillow case or similar laundry bag and wash it on a delicate/gentle cycle with cool water.
• Do not dry your plushie in the dryer as hot temperatures can melt the fabric and stuffing. Squeeze out as much water as you can and hang it in a warm, sunny place to dry.
Last Updated July 8, 2015