Announcement Welcome to BeeZeeBlu!
Welcome to BeeZeeBlu!
Becky Cvijanovich on Sep 3, 2015
LOVE this!!! Great seller! Looks perfect! Thanks!
M D on Jul 13, 2015
Beautiful! Deligheted with the communication, delivery and packing. The gift wrapping is wonderful and the romper itself is just glorious, it made me smile so much it is so cute. Thank you
Tina Francis on Jun 16, 2015
This dress is adorable! It is beautifully made, perfect in every detail. I can't wait to see my little granddaughter in it. Thank you so much!
Although a fledging company, I felt it important to have a set of core values that defines the BeeZeeBlu brand, its philosophy and business strategy.
1. Be bold – keep moving forward and never give up.
2. Deliver exceptional customer service.
3. Commit to quality and integrity.
4. Build honest relationships through open communication.
5. Continue to learn and grow.
6. Be creative, quirky and always have fun.
7. Make a difference; contribute to the community and the world.
1. From seed preparation to harvest, organic cotton is grown without the use of
2. No toxic dyes, formaldehyde, heavy metals or bleach are used in the dyeing or
printing of the organic fabrics.
3. Every BeeZeeBlu garment uses organic fabric that is certified by either GOTS
(Global Organic Textile Standards) or OE 100 (Organic Exchange 100
Standards). This certification ensures compliance to organic standards as well
as respect for the social and economic rights of farmers and producers.
Making A Difference:
“Changing lives one little dress at a time…” For every dress purchased on my Etsy website, I will make and donate a pillowcase dress to Little Dresses For Africa organization. Little Dresses for Africa is a non-profit, 501c3, Christian organization that provides relief to the children of Africa. They distribute the donated pillowcase dresses to orphanages, churches and schools. For more information, please go to: www.littledressesforafrica.org.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
I recommend shipping insurance on your purchase, as I can not replace or refund any package lost by USPS.
International Buyers: I ship First Class International. Please be aware your parcel may be subject to duties and custom fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Unfortunately there is no tracking for First Class International packages.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you wish to exchange an item, please email me and I will work with you so we can get you the correct size. Again, any exchanged items must be received to me clean, unwashed and with the original tags still attached to the item.