thesimpsons2016 on Oct 6, 2015
I would first like to say: Thanks so much for your patience with us! We love our save the dates... They came out perfect! We are getting so many compliments on it too. Definitely will work with them again.
Maggie Halvorsen on Mar 18, 2015
Wonderful quality, great to work with, fast shipping. Would buy again!
You can rely on our:
- Professional graphic design
- High quality digital prints
- Affordable prices
- Excellent customer service
- Made in the USA
Now tell us how we can help your business grow?
Accepted payment methods
Please understand we can not be responsible for shipping delays as there are weather conditions, etc. we have no control over. We will ship to the address on file with Etsy.
Refunds and Exchanges
We reserve the right to cancel any order, at any time, for any reason. We will naturally refund 100% of your purchase at that point.
Additional policies and FAQs
Printing, cutting and shipping: please allow up to 2 weeks (10 business days)
Design turnaround time depends mostly on how quickly you submit information and artwork needed for us to design and also how quickly you reply to our convos.
In most cases we design and are ready to start printing within 4-5 days of initial contact and payment.
- we work with jpg and pdf formats
- if you need a logo it will naturally be a vector logo (Ai format)
- when you buy a printed product you will receive the finished printed product, no files will be given to you.
- we use digital printers and some really mean cutting machines
- please understand the sample images we will send you and you will see on your monitors will look slighly different when printed
- we will print your graphics as you give them to us, we will not manipulate them in any way, so make sure the images you are giving us are of good printing quality (300 dpi)
- when preparing your images to submit to us: prepare files at 300 dpi in JPG format; no borders; send the artwork with the dimensions we ask (banners and avatars are of no use to us)
Proof read your files carefully. Once you approve your files for printing we are not responsible for any typo, grammar or spelling mistakes you may have missed).
Please use Etsy convo to communicate with us. On occasion we may ask you to email us larger files with formats not supported by Etsy as attachments, for example a photograph we need from you or your existing logo so we can use it for your design.
If you have any concerns or problems, please let us know. We will work hard to resolve any issues. Your satisfaction with our services and printed products is the most important thing to us.