BethiesCards is taking a short break
lanna on Oct 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
so pretty, will be a nice greeting for someone special this year. thanks
Lynn Pascente on Oct 3, 20205 out of 5 stars
Adorable card and so well made! Just gorgeous! I will definitely be ordering again! Thank you so much for the two free gifts! They're beautiful cards too! : )
lanna on Oct 1, 20205 out of 5 stars
so very pretty, very neat and very detailed, thanks.
Ash on Jun 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
Really awesome card! Also received a freebie card that was just as cool. Thanks!
Laura on May 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
beautiful card for my grandson
Susan on Apr 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
Bethies Cards. Very nice. Love the well-constructed Never ending card and surprise card bonus in the mail today. Thank you, Beth. I am just learning to make Never Ending 6 x 6 cards. Thanks for the hand made envelope, too.
pastorey on Apr 23, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very cute and so well crafted! It was a joy to give such a special Easter card!
flossieandmiles on Jan 4, 20205 out of 5 stars
Spectacular cards, well-made, clever and very festive. Thanks so much!
L on Dec 17, 20195 out of 5 stars
Fantastic card! The quality and attention to detail is phenomenal. Very fast shipping and terrific customer service.
mary on Oct 14, 20195 out of 5 stars
Special card for a special birthday girl. Impeccable craftsmanship. Would definitely purchase from this shop again. Thank you.
Great Greeting Cards for All Ages and Occasions
As a young child, I always loved the holidays and couldn't wait to make place cards for our dining table. Even though it was just for my family, it still brought me great joy.
The years went by, life happened and the crafty me got lost in the abyss. After my Navy years, there was a time when my children were growing up, I did get into crafts for a short while, but mostly sewing and cloth products.
It wasn't until 2011, that my passion for doing crafts came back into my life. While I was on vacation in Maine, my best friend and I attended a scrapbooking class. It was a lot of fun. However, upon returning from vacation, I had to return to work. After about a month, I really started thinking about how much I really loved making cards and began by making some Halloween, Birthday and Thanksgiving cards for the family. At Christmas time, I was in full swing, making over 45 cards! I was really hooked then. I quit my job, bought some craft supplies and machines and just took off.
Mind you, all of this was accomplished at my kitchen table!
In February of 2012, I opened up my Etsy Shop, Bethies Cards. I really love making cards and am constantly trying new ideas and broadening my categories for cards. I currently have cards for kids birthdays, animal cards, birthdays and holidays. I really enjoy the cards for the kids. They are so much fun to make!
It's now 7 years since I first opened my shop.
I am a Gulf War Veteran and very proud of that. I served in the US Navy and was stationed over in Saudi Arabia in 1991 attached to a Fleet Hospital Unit during the first Gulf War.
So, with all of that said, thank you for visiting my shop. I hope you enjoy looking around and if you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for stopping in and please come again!
My name is Beth and I am originally from Sanford, ME. I have been making greeting cards for 7 years now and love it.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
I get the order together and into the mail the next business day. The cards are mailed from Alabama.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list if I ever have one;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.