DoeEyedAppleFace on Oct 2, 2013
Better than in the photo and I also received an adorable place mat completely handmade and perfect for my little one! A+++ quality seller!!!
Anonymous on Aug 3, 2012
Bibocks surpassed my expectations and beyond! The beautiful craftsmanship has met it's equal in the amazing customer service. Personalized care and attention to detail is above anything I have ever experienced. Thank you and thank you again! n n
The Bibocks with Lapkins Company. It's a bib. It's smock. It's a Bibock! Patented and Patent Pending #29/428,326 Attorney Reference #TLR-5354 D
" Life is the creative expression of the inner man."
In life and via her creations, Sheila Andreana Sewall combines the love of dance, creation, and the narrative of teaching with the desire to give back peace and blessings. Sewall has a B.S. in applied design and visual communications and a MEd. of family education from the University of Minnesota.
Unable to find anything in the marketplace that met qualifications, "need is the mother of invention," the inspiration to create form follows function designs was birthed via her children. At the time, her two year old son, the wise master, pronounced them Bibocks... It's a bib. It's a smock. It's a Bibock! The name Lapkins was her husband's two cents. Lapkins cover the lap, promote good manners, and may be used as a washcloth for little hands and faces after a repast. Bibocks with Lapkins, charming, handmade, form follows function bibs was born.
Sheila Andreana loves to combine unexpected elements into a synthesized whole. If she can combine burlap and silk and lead you to believe they are married together, she will try. She loves the texture of life. The full spectrum of rainbow colors and experiences informs a sensual perspective. Sources of inspiration include: Spirit infused, natural (can't drink hot beverages from a styrofoam cup), organic elements in nature, the artistic use of light, staging, and costuming in old movies (before the overuse of quick camera cuts, explosives, and high drama), vintage artifacts, the creative stories derived from found objects by little people, Grace felt in the stillness of midnight, the edge of forever experienced through dance, and the deep stirring of motherly love as she stands in the presence her children.
Bibocks also embodies the loving essence of Grandmother Francis. Grandma Franny cooked and baked with only the use of a wood stove. Even on the hottest of days, one would bound through the porch, the screen door slamming behind, and enter the kitchen to be greeted with the unmistakable smell of a long morning's hard work. This simple woman in dress and possessions, but rich in humor and tacit knowledge, knew how to make bread and pie crust based on the texture alone between her fingers. After a three giggle hug, and "an oh my you shouldn't have!" she would beckon all to sit and talk around the table brimming with the nature and nurture of love in the form of favorite fresh baked goodies.
* Mark Hardy, of hardyphotography.com, a talented product photographer and Sheila Andreana's husband, will be taking some of the pictures. He will also assist with the mailing and shipping of your Bibocks with Lapkins treasures.
* Proceeds from the sales of Bibocks to benefit The Family Partnership.
* Sheila Andreana is also the author of the Midwest Book Award winning children's book, Saving Up Smiles for a Rainy Day. The book is also available at BeaversPondBooks.com
http://www.bookhousefulfillment.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1142, Amazon, and all regular outlets and bookstores.
* Proceeds from the sales of this book to benefit The Family Partnership.
Owner, Designer, Curator
Sheila Andreana Sewall has a B.S. in applied design and visual communications and a MEd. of family education from the University of Minnesota. She is also the author of the children's book, Saving Up Smiles for a Rainy Day.
It's a Bib. It's a smock. It's a Bibock!™
* Charming custom and limited edition Bibocks, * Patented D686,3935 Attorney #TLR 5355D, form follows function bibs, with Lapkins to cover the lap.
* Lapkins promote good manners, may be removed and used as a washcloth for little hands and faces after a repast or creative craft.
* Featuring our Midwest Book Award winning children's book, Saving Up Smiles for a Rainy Day, vintage inspired Apronafores, It's an apron. It's a pinafore. It's an Apronafore! We also showcase weighted Peace Collars, educational place mats, adult and special need bibs.
* Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photographs. Enjoy the beauty, love, and care of original handcrafted.
* We are a family operation in the business of families. We test, tweak, and utilize our wares. We strive to bring you the finest quality, most original and charming products available. * Patented D686,3935 Attorney Ref. #TLR-5355D
* We offer limited editions, series, gift sets, and personalized items that can be customized to a buyer’s needs and specifications. If you are unable to find exactly what you are looking for, consider a custom order. We would be delighted to create something unique for yourself or a classic wedding with personalized Apronafores, birthday party, baby shower, special gathering, or a large company order. Large order discounts available, please inquiry. If we can be of more assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us. We will get back to you shortly. Please allow 3-6 weeks for custom orders depending on quantity and intricacy. Prices vary for custom work.
Blessings and peace,
The Bibocks with Lapkins Company
* Proceeds to benefit The Family Partnership nonprofit organization.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* For an additional $6.00 we will ship priority and you should receive your treasures within 3 business days with a tracking number.
* We strive to be eco-conscious and will ship most products in recycled boxes.
* For your convenience, gift wrapping is offered. A choice of eco-friendly, reusable, elegantly lined gift bags with ribbon draw strings are offered for an additional $11.00.
* Please state priority shipping and gift wrapping preferences in the check out form.
* Let us know if the gift is for a child or an adult.
* The last shipping date offered for Christmas arrival will be December 15th for U.S.A. Customers and December 10th for international customers.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
* Customize a Bibock with Lapkin order for a company or a loved one if we have not offered your heart's desire. We can design something unique for personal or larger quantities for professional use. Prices will vary. Allow 6-8 weeks for large custom orders.
* Patented D686,3935 Attorney #TLR 5355D,