Designed with love and passion
For as long as I can remember, I was always surrounded by jewelry! My grandfather had always admired jewelry and in turn, he decided he would take jewelry making on as a hobby. He took classes in lapidary, metalsmithing, and soldering among many others. He became so fond of the pastime, that he acquired the machinery to continue his hobby in the comforts of his home garage. I always had admired his talent and true admiration for making and creating jewelry pieces for his family members.
When I was a small child, my mother stayed home to raise my brother and I, and as a side business, she and my dad decided to start a small jewelry business, where my mom was able to sell jewelry at craft shows and boutiques to earn a little extra income on the side. I remember going with my parents to Downtown Los Angeles to visit different suppliers and learned a lot about jewelry from my experiences with them. Eventually, my parents closed their little business, as many jewelry shops were popping up in malls, and it was quite competitive.
While growing up, I always liked to make my own simple jewelry, with string and beads. As an adult, I decided to learn more skills, many self taught, and recently I have been learning some new skills from my grandfather. It has been really great to continue on this hobby, and I know my grandfather is proud!
After having my oldest son in 2011, I had cut down a lot of hours at work, and remained very part time. I began crafting and trying to discover some new skills to keep myself busy in between taking care of my baby, and after not getting very far with a new hobby, my thoughts brought me back to something I had always loved, which was jewelry. My wheels were turning with plans and designs, to create pieces for others and to fulfill a love and passion of my own!
Farra is the owner, creator and designer of Bohemian Honey. When she isn't creating jewelry, she is a wife of a loving huband, and the mother of two fantastic little boys!
I love making the items you see in my shop, and take great pride and care when creating each individual piece.
My items are made to order, and as you may notice, I work with a lot of different polished and rough cut stones, and beads. You may notice a difference in a stone or bead from the one you purchase and the picture you see in my shop. These differences give your piece a unique and one of a kind look! Please know, that this does not result in a lesser quality product in any way.
If you saw something in the shop that you do not see anymore, please contact me to see if it can be recreated!
Some of my items are "one of a kind", meaning it is the only item I have and it cannot be reproduced. Once it's gone, it's gone. This information will be listed in the listing if this holds true to the product you like. If a product is one of a kind, and it sold out, please contact me to see if I can create something similar! I may be able to do this!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
- Payment must be received in full prior to shipping
- If payment has not been received in full within 72 hours, your order will be
canceled and the item(s) will be placed back in the store for purchase.
- If a custom order has been discussed, payment must be received in full before I
begin making your customized order.
available at a later time.
- Items are packaged safely and securely for delivery
- All items are shipped via USPS First Class. An email will
be sent to you confirming the package is on its way for delivery.
tracking # will be included.
- Shipping of most items will be within 3-5 business days, or 7-9 business
days if otherwise noted in the item description. Please check item listing
for information, as items will vary.
- Custom orders may take 7 -14 business days to ship, depending on the nature
of the order.
- If expedited shipping is needed, please convo me and let me know, so I can
adjust the listing (The cost is $6).
- Bohemian Honey Boutique does not insure items, however if you would like to
arrange for your package to be insured ($1 extra), please convo me before
making your purchase, so I can adjust the listing.
- Bohemian Honey Boutique is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items
once they are in the hands of USPS. If your item arrives damaged, please take
the matter up with USPS.
Refunds and Exchanges
your purchase, please convo me, and I will try and resolve the issue as fairly as
- Resolution may include possible exchange of an item, or shop credit.
- Any convos regarding the items and shipping the item back to Bohemian Honey
Boutique, must be completed within 10 business days of receiving your
- If resolution has been made and the package has been approved to be
reshipped to Bohemian Honey Boutique, returned items must be in the same
condition you received them in, and ready for immediate resale.
- All return shipping is at the buyers expense.
Additional policies and FAQs
- If you want a different length, chain, or color of anything, please let me know and
we can discuss your custom order!