Teresa Roth on Oct 2, 2013
Words can't express how much I love this jewelry. The seller worked with me to make a custom set for me to wear at my wedding. The pearls are beautiful with beautiful color and shape. The jewelry is well-made, and the packaging was breathtaking! Thank you so much!
Sandra Robson on Sep 30, 2013
This set is incredibly gorgeous! I would order more from this shop again! I can not wait to wear my piece on my wedding day!
Anonymous on Aug 8, 2013
Autumn! Thank you for this gorgeous bracelet. I wore it on my wedding day and was absolutely excited about how beautiful it looked on me. I love your work and am proud to own one of your master piece.
Start Your Own Family Tradition...
For over 12 years, I've worked with an amazing clientele from around the globe. When I began my business I envisioned creating a reputable product line that focused on quality artisan keepsake jewelry that would be worn and shared for many generations. In a society of mass produced, disposable goods, I'm driven to create designs of integrity with lasting appeal and pamper my clients along the way.
An Artist At Heart.
I sense an internal serenity while consumed in any type of creative process. I thrive on detail work and find that the more intricate a design, the more exhilarating it is to create.*
My college studies focused on Fine Arts and Business which led to a career in marketing and advertising. After 10+ years, I took a detour from the corporate world to start a family. During this time, I attended a technical course in jewelry design that resonated with my creative drive and became the catalyst for a new calling. Today I take from my artistic education an awareness and appreciation for detail and balance - qualities I strive to incorporate into all my jewelry designs, as well as my personal life.
MY PROMISE to you, my client
1. Conceive original designs
2. Use quality materials that appreciate in value
3. Stay current on new design techniques
4. Design with superior construction
5. Search worldwide for the best materials
6. Eliminate middle-man markup
7. Provide accurate pricing
8. Resolve issues quickly and respectfully
9. Present attractive packaging for storage or gift giving.
...All in the hopes that your purchase will be a part of your family for a lifetime!
In addition to Etsy, my means of reaching clients has been through referrals, SoCal boutiques and international artisan catalogs. Additionally, my pearl designs have been featured in national magazines and my oil paintings have been shown at local art galleries.
*If you get a chance, visit my website to preview a few of my original paintings - see "Shop Website" link in blue to the right.
Owner, Designer, Office Administrator
Greetings! I'm the proud mother of 2 and recently celebrated 20 yrs of marriage to my best friend. As a California native, I enjoy warm weather, nature, water sports & surprises. "Guilty Pleasures":. Estate Sales, Iced Tea, Gummy Bears & HGTV.
...Is to provide clients with unique artisan designs created with attention to detail using quality materials at a price that makes sense. ALL My designs are created100% by me in my studio. I work on quality not quantity and offer the beauty and craftmanship of original artisan designs without the boutique price.
Honesty & integrity are the pillars of my business and is what has created a loyal repeat customer client base. My clients mean the world to me and I believe each deserves the absolute best. I hope all Etsy clients have a wonderful experience purchasing on a site that is for artisans (not for resellers). There are stores that pretend to be selling handmade items when they are mass produed (these Items should be sold on Amazon or EBay). These products are consteucted with inferior materials and the sale of such items make it hard for true artists to compete with pricing.
❤ Autumn Broadway,
P.S. Etsy is for Handmade, Vintage or Supplies ONLY. I strongly urge buyers to refuse service from stores that:
1) lie about the items they sell as being "handmade" when they are not (you as the buyer gets hurt)
2) steal designs from other designers (artist get hurt and loose thousands of dollars)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
● Etsy Gift Cards
● Major Credit Cards
● Major Credit Cards through PayPal
● Money Order or Personal Check (Contact me prior to placing order so I can approve & activate this payment option for you.)
---U.S. D O M E S T I C ● S H I P P I N G---
● METHOD: USPS, with tracking
● DELIVERY: 2-6 business days from date item is SHIPPED to receive your items.
-- IMPORTANT: I can't be responsible for items shown delivered yet are vandalized or stollen at your doorstep. If you are concerned about the safety of your mail, please request a signature receipt prior to placing your order.
● UPGRADES: Contact me PRIOR to ordering if you'd prefer:
......1) a different carrier
......2) to add insurance
......3) to add signature receipt.
● RUSH Orders:
- I try to accommodate all rush order requests. Contact for availability & pricing.
---I N T E R N A T I O N A L ● S H I P P I N G---
● METHODS: USPS International EXPRESS
In order to provide the best possible service, I require, without exception, that all international orders over $40 be shipped using an "Express" Mail Service with tracking and insurance. This is for the protection and security of both buyer and seller.
● DELIVERY: 3- 6 business days (from date item is shipped).
● PRICING: Start at $36 (depending on location - please contact me with your address for your personal quote.)
● CUSTOM FEES: Depending on the total value and/or size of the package, the country of import has the right to impose additional custom fees which will be the responsibility of the recipient. (I do not have control or way to estimate this fee.) It is illegal to misrepresent the value of shipments in order to pay lesser custom fees. I will NOT intertain any offers to do so so please don't ask.
Due to international customs restrictions to select countries on "Jewelry, Precious Metals and Precious Stones", I evaluate shipping destinations on an individual basis. To request international shipping availability for a country not listed, please provide your shipping address in the "Contact Seller" form (Allow 2-3 days for a reply).
Refunds and Exchanges
My goal is to make you not just happy, but ECSTATIC with your purchase so if your order is not what you expected please let me know within 2 days of receipt of package. Note the following points apply to returns.
- RTV (return verification number) must be acquired prior to return
- Contact my studio to receive RTV # within 2 days.
- Items need to be shipped within 5 days of receiving RVN*
- Returned items must be unworn in original packaging to be refunded
- Fees related to posting & processing (shipping, listing) are not refundable
- Refunds are not available on custom orders.
- Use tracking on returns as your proof of shipment and return delivery
- I encourage insurance in case of damage of package
- I leave 3 ways of contacting me on my packing slip to insure you can get a hold of me. I return all correspondence within 1 day unless on vacation in which case, I will post a notice.
*If items are received after the above stated timeframe, the return will be sent back "RTS".
** I do not offer refunds on items ordered in the wrong color. I provide color samples to avoid this issue. You can, however, exchange them for a different color. (Shipping charges will be the responsibility of the buyer.)
The above points apply first. Additionally, a phone contact must be made to confirm the exchange value and item intention.
If an item is returned prior to you contacting my studio, I will regretfully deny the return. Items must be unworn and returned in original packaging. If you have an issue with an item, please allow me the opportunity to make your order exactly as you'd hoped prior to leaving negative feedback.
Additional policies and FAQs
● SIZING CHART
BRACELET: Tight Measurements” (TM:) are shown in brackets.
- Young Miss: 5.5" - 6” (TM: 4.5” - 5”)
- Petite: 6" - 6.5” (TM: 5” - 5.5”)
- Small: 6.5" - 7” (TM: 5.5” - 6”)
- Medium: 7 - 7.5” (TM: 6” - 6.5”)
- Large: 7.5" - 8” (TM: 6.5” - 7”)
- Plus: 8.5” + (TM: 7.5” + )
- 3 - 7yrs, CHILD: 12 ~ 14 inches
- 8 - 12yrs, TWEEN: 14 ~ 16 inches
- Collar: 12 ~ 14 inches
- Choker: 14 ~ 16 inches
- Princess: 16 ~ 18 inches
- Princess Long: 18 ~ 20 inches
- Opera: 26 ~ 36 inches
- Rope: 37+
● FINDING YOUR SIZE
Wrap a dress makers ruler or string (*non stretchy) around wrist (or hold at desired neckline). Mark length on string then lay flat on measuring stick to get length. NOTE: In order to get a comfortable fit, a 1/2 inch to 1inch IS ADDED to your tight measurement to get your final size. I will take into consideration, bead size (added girth) when designing your piece.
NOTE: If you are using a shoelace (or other stretchy material) and are pulling VERY tight , you will get an incorrect size of up to one full size so be sure to wrap FIRM but don’t pull to a point of stretch.
● Child Sizes: IMPORTANT
It is never recommended for children under the age of 3yr to wear ANY type of jewelry. Please monitor your infant/toddler carefully and remove jewelry articles when your child is sleeping or unattended .
=== ✴ ABOUT PEARLS ✴===
● Did you know that not all pearls are create equal? Anyone can call their pearls AAA grade. If you want a true heirloom quality pearl that retains value, you should ask for professional certification on pearls with a quality grade over AA. If the price seems too good to be true then it probably is.
Like diamonds and gemstones, pearls are given a GIA quality rating which is determined by: Type, Luster, Surface, Shape, Color and Size. The grading standards range from: A through AAA and then "Gem" quality. AAA & Gem pearls not only retain, but gain the greatest value over time.
Pearls larger than 6mm (unless vintage or estate finds) used in my designs have been GIA Certified and are noted in the description. I purchase pearls direct from a GIA Certified pearl broker.
=== ✴ Quick Guide to Purchasing Pearls ✴===
➀ Pearls come in many shapes including (but not limited to): round, baroque, button, coin, cross, keishi, peanut, potato, rice, stick or biwa
➁ “Potato” and “Button” pearls (which are not completely round) are often misrepresented as “round” - always check.
➂ “South Sea SHELL Pearls" are a simulated man made pearl made from mother of pearl. NOT real “South Sea Pearls" which are rare and expensive.
➃ “Swarovski Pearls” are faux pearls and have a crystal base with a pearl color coating on top.
In my product descriptions, I provide type, grade, shape and color of pearls used in my designs. I typically will NOT give a grade (nor issue a certificate) for pearls smaller than 6 mm. Akoya & Freshwater pearls are always specified and the use of Swarovski and/or South Sea Shell Pearls are also noted.
*I will sometimes use pearls acquired from auctions and estate sales. In such cases, appraisal certification is not provided and will be specified in the description.
Shop correspondence is sent through Etsy so please check your Etsy account once an order is placed. You can link your e-mail to your Etsy account so that correspondence is automatically sent to your e-mail address. To add this feature:
1) Click on the "Account' bar at top of your Etsy Page
2) Click on "Settings" bar on left side of page
3) Click on "E-mail" tab
4) Under General Notifications click "Edit" then check "Someone sends me a Convo" to activate
● CUSTOM ORDERS:
- Most designs on my storefront are customizable.
- Custom designs are the legal right/property of Broadway Heirlooms.
- *As of April, 2013 Start to Finish "One of A Kind" designs are reserved for local brides whom can meet face to face for consultation.
● WHOLESALE: My prices are already marked below retail. Additional discounts are given for multiple, same item purchases (I pass my savings on to my clients). International wholesale accounts ware evaluated on an individual basis based on the reliability of the importer's customs & delivery service.
● REPAIRS: I offer repair and cleaning services for all my products. Contact me for prices and terms.
● POST SALE SERVICE: Once a client, ALWAYS a client!
Just because your order is shipped does not mean I'm not here for you. I offer cleaning and repair services for all my designs. Contact me for pricing and terms.
● Studio Closed on Sunday.