Announcement Brown Leopard offers creative photo overlays, photoshop templates for photographers, photography logo & branding and styled stock photography & mock-ups.
Brown Leopard offers creative photo overlays, photoshop templates for photographers, photography logo & branding and styled stock photography & mock-ups.
Morgan Castro on Jan 19, 2017
Perfect for what I was looking for! Simple, white frame mock-up, fair price, easy to use.
A little about Brown Leopard
Brown Leopard is a graphic studio specialize in overlays for photographers, printable marketing materials, and styled stock photography & mock-ups.
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Our family (me, my husband & little baby boy) live together with a brown furry creature, who is a Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog, Bonnie. Her joy and endless energy inspire me throughout each day and she inspires me to think outside of the box when it comes to creating & designing; hence the business name, Brown Leopard.
WHO ALREADY BOUGHT OUR TEMPLATES AND MOCKUPS?
- Kelly Ryden – Newborn Photographer
- Chatlotte Reeves – Pet Photographer
- Kira DeDecker – Pet Photographer
- Molly Jacques – Calligrapher & Creative Freelancer
- Hazy Skies Designs – Templates for Photographers
- Brittney Shey Photography - Newborn & Maternity Photographer
- Life as Art Photography – Newborn Photographer
- & many other super-talented people
RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT THE OWNER :
- an unashamed coffee lover
- night owl & obviously, hate getting up
- avid photographer who don’t have any pictures of herself
- incredibly passionate about Apple’s & Wacom’s products
- self taught graphic designer, who graduated in Psychology
- outdoors & mountain biking lover
- animal print admirer
Owner, Graphic Designer, Photographer
I am work at home mom with little baby boy Lukas and furry girl Bonnie. When I'm not designing digital goods, I am traveling, taking pictures and just enjoying the time outdoors.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Please note that when using an electronic check there will be a delay in processing your order until funds are verified.
Once payment has been verified your file will be available for immediate download. Please contact me if you do not receive your files with in 20 minutes, I will be happy to assist you!
* In some cases final folder is too big for Etsy upload, so please download & read file under the name "Download instructions.rtf" - you should find there direct link to my Dropbox and you will be able to download your file immediately.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Brown Leopard owns copyright to all products in the store and your purchase of my designs grants you permission to use the files for your own personal and business use only. You may not sell, redistribute, rent, or claim images as your own designs. If someone outside of your business is inquiring about designs please direct them to Brown Leopard where they may purchase their own items.
Professional photographers who purchase my designs may use them only as add-on goods for their studio clients, and all files should be supplied as flattened j-peg or png printable files. Please do not deliver as a layered filed as this violates the terms of the purchase agreement. Those who fail to comply will be pursued for licensing violations.
You may not resell my designs or use the designs to create products for sale. You may use the designs for you and your employees personal use, and you have permission to use designs for advertising purposes.
You may not alter the design and call it your own, or sell the finished product in any way, shape, or form. Please communicate with your clients that you are using a template and that the design will not be exclusive to them and that it will be used by others.
ABOUT DIGITAL FILES:
Most of my files are provided in layered PSD. In order to utilize my files you will need basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Photoshop Elements to make any changes in templates. In addition, you should know how to unzip files in your computer.
Delivered formats & Compatibility with editing software is always listed in each product description. If after reading the description you still have questions please contact me BEFORE ordering!
Permitted standard uses include the following:
- changing or modifying the template for use in creating products for yourself or your customers
- selling prints, cards, books, albums, or other printed/physical products that use this template in whole or in part.
As stated above, In accordance with standard license prohibitions, you may NOT resell, redistribute or share these templates in whole or in part for any reason; claim these designs as your own; or sell any design digital or printed on any online store (including but not limited to Etsy, Ebay, or general online card stores).
Please make sure you verify and double-check the colors, bleeds, trim lines, texts, and fonts of the template before printing. Brown Leopard will not be held responsible for printing errors.
We also highly recommend that you check your template file specifications and formatting against those of your lab to ensure that your files are appropriately sized and formatted.
My templates are not exclusive, and they will be sold several times.