ButtonGnome is taking a short break
Lizzy on Feb 10, 20205 out of 5 stars
Got it very quickly after ordering. It's just as shiny as the picture and I can't wait to wear it.
Lily on Feb 3, 20205 out of 5 stars
Awesome pin, got to me very quickly. I had a minor issue with the look of the flag on the pin and Taylor was 100% able to accommodate me. I definitely recommend buying from this seller, I'm more than satisfied!
D on Dec 18, 20195 out of 5 stars
SO HECKIN CUTE
Laura on Dec 5, 20195 out of 5 stars
This was exactly what my kid wanted. Thank you!!!!
Madi on Nov 29, 20195 out of 5 stars
Its super cute, looks exactly like the picture and is very good quality
Kate on Oct 29, 20195 out of 5 stars
Great quality for a great price!
Emily on Oct 12, 20194 out of 5 stars
I ordered the yellow one for a friend but it was much lighter than I was expecting, maybe it just looks darker on my phone.
Mariah on Jun 16, 20195 out of 5 stars
The pins came quickly and were quite adorable - gave a couple as gifts, and they were well loved!
Michelle on Jun 9, 20195 out of 5 stars
The pin is lovely! It’s exactly what I wanted
Button making is our game!
So the beginning of my story starts just a few years ago when I finally settled into my first home. Owning a home has really freed up my finances to start my own business. I have always been eager to start something of our own. I have been witness to how a small dream could grow into a lucrative business. My parents started their company in their closet 15 years ago and now they are the #1 internet company in their trade. Now it's my time to shine and take everything that I learned from my parents and make my own company! I are currently have our equipment set up on a tiny table in my guest bedroom. All my images are made and edited using Photoshop. If you have any questions about my process or materials, please reach out and send me a message!
Photographer, Designer, Owner
Montana Born, South Carolina Raised. 25 year old mother, daughter, sister, and puppy & kitty mommy.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
Care instructions for Buttons
WASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! If it becomes dirty, please DO NOT wash in washing machine. Simply wipe down with a luke warm (lightly) damp cloth. Cloth should NOT be dripping wet. Wipe dry to ensure that metal does not rust and that no excess water finds it's way under the mylar plastic cover.
Yes, I accept bulk orders! I also do offer discounts on bulk orders starting at 30 buttons. If you have any other questions or concerns, please send me a message!
I accidentally messed up my shipping address. What can I do to fix that?
Typically I am pretty good about checking addresses before orders go out. If for some reason you put in the incorrect address and the order goes out, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RESHIPPING PAYMENTS. If we are fortunate enough to catch the error beforehand, then the order can be changed before I purchase the shipping label. If you are unsure if you put the correct address contact me as soon as possible. Thank you!
Once we have sent out your package, it is in the hands of the postal services and we will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
What kinda of Magnets do you sell?
We sell magnets that are meant to be used on a fridge or something metal. They are NOT pre-made to be used as clothing magnet pins unless specifically listed as "Clothing Manget Pins". We do not currently carry any of those at this time.
Iron On Patch Instructions
*Best on Cotton or Denim*
1. Lay the base item on a flat surface. An iron board is useful. If you don't have one, you may also lay your item across a doubled-up bath towel on a sturdy table.
*Iron base item first for a flat surface.
2. Place the patch in position. The adhesive side should be flat against the base fabric.
3. Heat up an iron. Use the cotton setting or highest heat lvl for designated clothing. "Steam" option is turned off, NO water.
4. Place a thin towel or thin fabric over the patch.
5. Position the heated iron over the patch and press down. Hold the iron there for about 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.
6. Remove the iron and allow the patch to to cool. Repeat if needed.
Caring for Iron On Patches
1. Consider sewing around the edges. For a completely secure patch, use a sewing machine or a needle and thread to secure the patch to the fabric. This greatly reduces the chances that the patch will fall off.
2. When washing, make sure to turn clothes inside out. Only wash in cold on gentle cycle and do not use bleach.